Giving up unusable fastpasses....do you?

GenerationX

We received FPs for Peter Pan once when the kids were small, and they were very much appreciated. We've since given out EE and Test Track FPs when we couldn't use them, and the recipients were pleasantly surprised each time.

I also maintain a collection of unused FPs. I have at least one from almost all of the attractions that have had FP. I sent a couple of "doubles" from my collection to another forum member who requests FPs in his signature. I imagine he has a crate of them.

DisneyWall-E

My family loves to give away our unused fastpasses. We try to look for a nice couple because up untill this year it was only my DW and I that had tickets. DD4 will finaly have her own ticket this year. so now we can give away 3.

We gave away our FP's to Soarin' on our way out of Epcot. I had the hardest time finding a party of 5, so I gave them to a family of 4. They were very appreciative. I spent about 5 minutes trying to give away 2 FP's to Kali River Rapids, but couldn't find any takers. I finally gave them to a young woman who was also trying to give away 2 FP's. We thought she'd have better luck finding a group of 4.

At Universal over spring break, we were given Express Passes by a family leaving about an hour before closing. We quickly did Hulk and Spiderman! So Disney magic even happens over there.

Mainahman

We got fastpasses for pooh the other night and got a suprise fastpass for dumbo. I couldn't manage to talk the wife into riding she thought she would look odd, so we had 3 and gave them to a nice couple with a little boy that looked to be heading to dumbo. they were estatic! I rather see tem used then go to waste. Got offered a set for Kali river rapids on our AK day but didnt have time.

aka_emilicious

If we go to the dvc thing on mondays at blt they give out 3 fp per person in ur party. We usually give those away. One particular time there was a family that looked to b having a bad day so we gave them our cards with 15 fp on them. By the look on their faces it made their day.

Just curious - What DVC thing on Monday? I know they have welcome home Wednesday's.

And I always give away unused fastpasses if I can. It's sharing the Disney magic! Though it is more difficult with the locked down time frame. Its like paying the toll for the car behind you!

woody98

I
Just curious - What DVC thing on Monday? I know they have welcome home Wednesday's.

And I always give away unused fastpasses if I can. It's sharing the Disney magic! Though it is more difficult with the locked down time frame. Its like paying the toll for the car behind you!
I'm not sure what its called but it has always been held at BLT. They do games hand out prizes tell us whats going n with dvc and try to sell u more points lol. For going they give everyone in your party a fp card with 3 fp on it. We nvr used ours so we gave them away.

PolynesianPrincess

We always try and hand our FP's to others if we're not going to use them. It's gotten harder though with the set hour window. If we happens to miss the window on our FP's, we just hold onto them for the scrapbook.

plaz10

We always give away our unused FP if we have them.

I usually keep 1 as a book mark for my Disney journal but that's about it.

tracyandalex

We always give them to someone or if we can't find someone to give them to leave them in what we think is a strategically placed spot hoping someone will spot them and use them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom