Giving Thanks for Magic Friends

mpoppins76

Very busy today - running a bunch of errands. Bought some new decorations at Walmart today for outside. Looks like Wednesday might be sunny, so I hope I can get them put up then. How are you?

Steph, yay for the good report from the doc's - sounds like they're taking care of you . :kiss:

:sohappy::sohappy:for Kat's new house!
Oooo new decorations! Did you get any of the inflatable ones? :)
Hi Steph and Jen!
Hey Nibblies :kiss:

nibblesandbits

Hiya Nibblies! :kiss: How was your weekend?
Um...it was ok. Had a relatively nice one. WHF turned 27 yesterday...he's so old...:lookaroun

I think I'm going to release the kitty back into the wild. I think she might have been an outdoor cat. She was definitely somebody's. It makes me sad to do it...but I know it's probably the right thing.

mpoppins76

Um...it was ok. Had a relatively nice one. WHF turned 27 yesterday...he's so old...:lookaroun

I think I'm going to release the kitty back into the wild. I think she might have been an outdoor cat. She was definitely somebody's. It makes me sad to do it...but I know it's probably the right thing.
:lookaroun

PotteryGal

Ooo, what did you get?

I'm good. Class ended early today :)sohappy:), I bought the new Jonas Brothers book :)o), and Prince Caspian comes out on dvd tomorrow :)D). Now I'm just waiting for dinner. :slurp:

Oooo new decorations! Did you get any of the inflatable ones? :)

Hey Nibblies :kiss:

We already have an inflatable - let me see if I can find a pic somewhere - I bought some snowflake lights to hang up outside and some lighted present boxes. Plus candle lights to put at my living room windows and some greenery that I will put out w/ red bows.

I'll try to forget I'm more than a decade older. :p

Uponastar

Busy, as most Mondays are, but I had a visit this afternoon from the girl I taught with last year, so that was fun.

That must have been nice.
Time is just running away on me.
Our trip starts two weeks from today and I have sooo much to get done before then.
I'm in a mini-panic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom