Give a Day, Get A Disney Day Participating Locations Now Available!!!!!!!

badamon

Give a Day Get a Day sign up

Not as easy as one thinks it should be. Network is so overloaded that you can not complete the sign up process. Very frustrating!! Guess I'll have to keep trying. Anyone else having problems?

Kingman1283

I am sure this doesn't apply but I was wondering.......does this work for the park hopper option ticket? I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
:mad: The closest opportunity is 60+ miles away. I wonder if they're going to be adding more as the year goes on?

EPCOTPluto

Interesting... Quite a bit to do within the 10 mile range where I live.

:mad: The closest opportunity is 60+ miles away. I wonder if they're going to be adding more as the year goes on?
They probably will. There will be plenty more, especially with future seasonal offerings, as an example.

I see tutoring and the JCC down the street. :lol: I'm IN. :D
JCC?

In any case, tutoring is out of my league. Not a good teacher at all...

Magicmakingmom

I've now spent twice as much time trying to sign-up for the Give a day, Get a day promotion as I will actually volunteer should I ever succeed. Disney and the Hands-on-Network definitely underestimated this one. Very frustrating!

WDWFigment

Didn't realize we'd be able to apply the ticket to our AP renewal. Now we're definitely in. We probably would've done it before for the FastPasses, but this is MUCH better!

EPCOT Explorer

Interesting... Quite a bit to do within the 10 mile range where I live.

They probably will. There will be plenty more, especially with future seasonal offerings, as an example.

JCC?

In any case, tutoring is out of my league. Not a good teacher at all...

Jewish Community Center.

As long as it's History, or writing, I'm good. :lol:

WDWFigment

Man, I'd love to do some history tutoring for...say 1st graders.

"And the United States was created when the great Bricker clan first piloted dragons across the mighty lava oceans out yonder. The Brickers used their lazer eyes to destroy the Marzilwas, a large dinosaur covered in horns, which were trying to destroy the land. For this reason, we honor the first great Bricker who ruled the country in all of our classrooms." (as I point to an image of George Washington or Lincoln, or whomever's picture is on the wall).

...yeah, I could do some serious damage!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom