Gilmore Girls Finale

maggiegrace1

Oh My God..

I am DEVASTATED!!!!!!!!

I love the way it ended..I like how Luke and Lorelai ended up together..but there are so many questions to be answered..

I want to know how Rory's job is
I want to see where Luke and Lorelai's relationship goes
I want to see what Sookie has..and how Lane's boys turn out.

Im so lost..I need to move to Star's Hollow...Im so sad..:(:(:(

oh yeah...
Where is Paris..and how will she do at med school?

What am I gonna do...:(:(

BG Rugger

Original Poster
I liked it a lot. I thought it was very well done considering when it was filmed they didn't know if there would be an 8th season. A good ending to what I thought was a sub-par last two seasons. I've always felt to truly appreciate the series you had to grow up in a small town. If you did, you can go right down the list of characters and think of people they remind you of:)

WDWFREAK53

Oh My God..

I am DEVASTATED!!!!!!!!

I love the way it ended..I like how Luke and Lorelai ended up together..but there are so many questions to be answered..

I want to know how Rory's job is
I want to see where Luke and Lorelai's relationship goes
I want to see what Sookie has..and how Lane's boys turn out.

Im so lost..I need to move to Star's Hollow...Im so sad..:(:(:(

oh yeah...
Where is Paris..and how will she do at med school?

What am I gonna do...:(:(

Oh god...I never watched the show...but just looking at those names...it sounds completely uninteresting and "fake" :lol:

Lorelei?
Sookie?
Lane?
Paris?

Tell me the name of the town isn't called "Star's Hollow" :lol:

*ahem* I'm done...

Is it over for good...or just the season?

maggiegrace1

Oh god...I never watched the show...but just looking at those names...it sounds completely uninteresting and "fake"

Lorelei?
Sookie?
Lane?
Paris?

Tell me the name of the town isn't called "Star's Hollow"

*ahem* I'm done...

:eek: :eek: :fork: :fork:

We are gonna fight Brian.....:mad:

Yes that is their names and it is called Star's Hollow..I want to live there...:)
It was a great show.....but I guess not your kind of show..I know how much you loved the O.C.;) :lol:

@ss!:kiss: :p

It is over for good....

SAD!

WDWFREAK53

We are gonna fight Brian.....:mad:

Yes that is their names and it is called Star's Hollow..I want to live there...:)
It was a great show.....but I guess not your kind of show..I know how much you loved the O.C.;) :lol:

@ss!:kiss: :p

It is over for good....

SAD!

:lol: Ahhh...the O.C. :hurl:

Wasn't the weird old guy's name..."The Bullet?" :lol:

BiggerTigger

I'm glad the show ended on a high note. It would have been nice to see a few more seasons and see where the show took us.
One thing that was getting a little old was Loreli's love life. The struggle between Luke and Chris was getting old and then having the other love interests the came in once a season got out of hand.
I think everyone in this show is very talented and can't wait to see them in other projects.

stranger

Oh god...I never watched the show...but just looking at those names...it sounds completely uninteresting and "fake" :lol:

Lorelei?
Sookie?
Lane?
Paris?

*ahem* I'm done...

"Welcome to the S.H., . "
According to Zac. :lol:

I'm also sad that it ended. I need my gilmorism fix! :(

Aurora_25

The finale was ok- too many questions left unanswered though. I guess that's what you get when they film it and then decide (after lots of negotiations during filmings) not to do anymore shows... Darn

Maria

Lorelei?
Sookie?
Lane?
Paris?

*ahem* I'm done...

I am back to posting here again after a very long time and what do I find? Brian is making fun of my FAVORITE show!

I also don´t know what I am going to do without Gilmore Girls!! :cry:
I always loved those fast paced dialogues (monologues?! lol) and I wanted to be Lorelai! (Luke included, of course).

I will see the finale on June 7th here in Mexico, but I am glad she is going back to Luke - I just hope she keeps him! (on a new season or not - lol) :animwink:

I am keeping fingers crossed for reruns at least.... :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom