gift cards

Cubs Brian

Original Poster
We have a rewards points Disney gift card(Chase Bank) can we use that on the Dream for on board purchases? Also we always have our kids use their own gift cards when we visit WDW. They tend to not spend as much when it's THEIR money they have to use. Can we still do this on the cruise? Thanks

Disneyfalcon

We have a rewards points Disney gift card(Chase Bank) can we use that on the Dream for on board purchases? Also we always have our kids use their own gift cards when we visit WDW. They tend to not spend as much when it's THEIR money they have to use. Can we still do this on the cruise? Thanks

You can! You can have both applied to your stateroom account. They usually can't put the rewards card on to your account until after you board, so you can go to guest services on the first day and have it applied.

Cubs Brian

Original Poster
Can the kids go into the gift shop and buy something with their gift card and not have it linked to our on board account?

Disneyfalcon

Can the kids go into the gift shop and buy something with their gift card and not have it linked to our on board account?

They should be able to. The ships didn't used to take anything but room keys as payments, but people are reporting lately that they were able to use gift cards in the stores.

So unless something changes, yes. :)

SCfireman

We applied our Rewards Gift card toward our shipboard account last October on the Dream. I was also to pay for items I did not wish to apply to my room charge with a credit card at the register.

sweetpee_1993

(((raises hand)))

I used gift cards in the shops onboard the Dream in September. The boys had their own to spend but, curious enough, they didn't. For the first time ever they brought home gift cards with $$ on them. Strange...

Cubs Brian

Original Poster
(((raises hand)))

I used gift cards in the shops onboard the Dream in September. The boys had their own to spend but, curious enough, they didn't. For the first time ever they brought home gift cards with $$ on them. Strange...

Mine are starting to find out that there is no money tree growing in the back yard. They need to start saving for what they want and earning the money to do it with.hoping that once they realize that they spent 1 hr picking up dog ________ and earning 5 bucks, they may not want to spend it on an impulse(junk) item.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom