Geyser Mountain

Sketch105

Thanks for the link INDIGO!!!!! You can't believe how many searches of "Jim Hill Disney" I've typed for and got nothing but dead links...

BradleyJ

Originally posted by DisneyExpert
OK... I'm a bit confused as to how that applies to me and the fact that YES, I do attend a private school. I kinda meant that I hoped you weren't serious, considering that's like now his 'official' site...

I just guess some people much have very little sence of humor, or you do not visit the Adventures Club often, since they use that joke at least once a night.

fabdisbabe

Jim's not going anywhere. Jon and I created this site as kind of a "hub" where Jim's readers can always find him.

On the front page, we have new articles written by Jim especially for the site, about two per week, links to articles on other sites (tower-of-terror.com, muppetcentral.com et al) and we're also putting up archived articles from sites that either gave or sold his articles back to him. (DCA Central, MousePlanet, AmusementPark.com)

We also have desktops, discussion boards, and guest columnists - I'm running my old Fabulous Disney Babe columns from MousePlanet/DIG in 1999 - 2001, and today Andrea Monti of dlp-guide talks about how DCA's Tower of Terror was first Paris' ToonTower and the reasons for the change.

Jim writes about history, rumor and speculation. There's always that thing I call the ________ Tracy's Crimestoppers Rule: nothing is certain til Hard Opening, and sometimes not even then.

Michelle Smith
Editor, JimHillMedia
and also Jim's ex-wife

jbeachboy

how were they going to do geyser mountain? how would a person be lifted up? is it like those rides that fly up , i wonder if water would be used on the ride.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

PizzaPlanet

Bump!
Miss-Piggy-Hitting-Glass.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom