Geyser Mountain

Sketch105

Until they remove the dragon/unicorn references on the ticket booths, then I'll believe it.

Besides, Jim is a hypocrite. He says its dead, then he writes an entire article on how BK is coming off the drawing board.

WDWspider

You know the one thing I REALLY like aboout the Geyser Mountain idea... it's original like Pirates, BTM, Tiki Room (old), and Haunted Mansion. It's not based off of a movie or franchise like all the new stuff today. RnR is the only other close original, but it still has Aerosmith.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
You know the one thing I REALLY like aboout the Geyser Mountain idea... it's original like Pirates, BTM, Tiki Room (old), and Haunted Mansion. It's not based off of a movie or franchise like all the new stuff today. RnR is the only other close original, but it still has Aerosmith.

AND DON'T FORGET CoP and Country Bears!!!

I know EXACTLY what you are talking about!

Why does EVERYTHING have to deal with a movie nowadays (although...Space and Test Track don't either)

WDWspider

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

AND DON'T FORGET CoP and Country Bears!!!

I know EXACTLY what you are talking about!

Why does EVERYTHING have to deal with a movie nowadays (although...Space and Test Track don't either)

Well,nothing at EPCOT is from a movie, it's basically based from real life, or aspects of living (in the case of Food Rocks and Imagination).

But yes, that is my point, and sure... i didn't mean that was the only ones, there is Jungle Cruise, Small World, and Alien Encounter also. One of the reasons I like AE so much.

BradleyJ

Ok...I know this may be a dumb question....
Who is Jim Hill?

He is a guy that writes long drawn-out articles about Disney.

He has written for many various web sites over the years.

Most of the time, he usually takes so long to write something he usually quits the site he currently is working for, and goes somewhere else before he every finishes what he started.

and yes, There was some sarcasm there. You must have gone to a private school?

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by BradleyJ

He is a guy that writes long drawn-out articles about Disney.

He has written for many various web sites over the years.

Most of the time, he usually takes so long to write something he usually quits the site he currently is working for, and goes somewhere else before he every finishes what he started.

and yes, There was some sarcasm there. You must have gone to a private school?

What do you mean I must have gone to a private school?

BradleyJ

What do you mean I must have gone to a private school?

That part of the reply was meant for "Disney Expert", in that a a sarcastic responce would be that someone who wen tot public school wouldnot pick up on the sarcasm.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by BradleyJ

That part of the reply was meant for "Disney Expert", in that a a sarcastic responce would be that someone who wen tot public school wouldnot pick up on the sarcasm.

Oh ok...that just confused me :) (which doesn't take much)
my bad

Castle Cake Apologist

OK... I'm a bit confused as to how that applies to me and the fact that YES, I do attend a private school. I kinda meant that I hoped you weren't serious, considering that's like now his 'official' site...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom