Getting to know you, getting to know all about u

SpaceMountain

Hi I'm Dainan rafferty. I'm 13 years old, I live in NYC. I am agood student and I love roller coasters and anything Disney. I'm very fond of my Uncle Mike and Aunt Judy:king: . I love them soooo much. I get alot of my Disney information from them, and we talk for hours. It is good being there nephew. Anyway. I hjave a twin brother and a 7 year old sister.

Debbie

I'm Debbie, I'm 39 and married 9 years to Don (he's still as fine as ever!). We have a blended family of Quentin 20, Ryan 15, Terry 11, and our son together Don Wayne Jr. 8. We own a painting and cleaning business and I hope to start doing a few gardens for people on the side. I'm originally from New Orleans and have lived here for about 17 years.
I love to karaoke, love Nascar and NHRA, and love to travel. Our kids are old enough to pick up and go anywhere, and spending one night in a hotel is a vacation for the youngest ones! The only thing I wish I had more of is money so I could accomplish more.
One thing I have learned through the years is to enjoy the moment. And after having endured the pressures of my first and only job I held for 20 years, and them feeling like I owed them my life, I have learned not to sweat the small stuff and I have really enjoyed simplifying my life. Imagine not needing anything unless you can pay cash for it? I am proud to say we have achieved that, and we're no longer working to pay off debt.

SpongeScott

Hi! I'm SpongeScott, immediate relative of the world-famous SpongeBob. I live in Bikini Bottom and work at the Crabby Patty. SB and my best friends are Patrick and Sandy. SB has a pet snail named Gary--I have a pet forum member named Evil Gary.

In my fantasy life, I'm 42 and live in North Alabama. Married, two kids, two dogs, living the middle class American dream.

PhotoDave219

Originally posted by MerHearted
Flyers?... more like Chokers... *puts Dave on "nemesis" list* :lol:

And it's not gonna be a strike, it's gonna be a lockout by the owners. We need a hard salary cap. Ok, no more hockey talk, it's a get to know you thread. :D

Very true... However, i must retort in due time: And the Pen's got how far in the playoffs? I rest my case. (but you guys need stable ownership, a new building and a larger payroll and some decent defensemen to help out Moose.)

Oh yeah and in the get to know you bit, I'd kill for some great chicken parmesian. Not merely good, but great.

MerHearted

Ehem, when was the Flyer's last Cup? The Ford administration? Hey, the Pens are in rebuilding mode, they need to address a great many things. I know they won't be a threat for at least two years, but I'm a loyal fan, I will wait it out and hope for the best. And honestly, the Flyers aren't gonna be going anywhere either until Bobby Clarke realizes that it's not the 70s anymore.

This is Bobby Clarke after every season. "Hmmm, we got eliminated by a quicker, more skilled team again. How can I fix this issue? I know, I'll fire the coach. it's gotta be the coach, I'm giving him the best talent I can find, it's his fault. Let's get more big North American guys, that'll work. Who needs flashy Europeans that can score? Not me!" :lol: Hehe, sorry, but I really do think that's what he thinks.

MicBat

Originally posted by AdLibSean
I'm Sean- a 19 year old ready for summer to be over! I can't wait to get back to my other home where I'll be starting my second year at Winthrop University in Rock Hill, SC.
Everyone else thinks I'm CRAZY for thinking that!! :lol:

PhotoDave219

Originally posted by MerHearted
Ehem, when was the Flyer's last Cup? The Ford administration? Hey, the Pens are in rebuilding mode, they need to address a great many things. I know they won't be a threat for at least two years, but I'm a loyal fan, I will wait it out and hope for the best. And honestly, the Flyers aren't gonna be going anywhere either until Bobby Clarke realizes that it's not the 70s anymore.

Oh dont get me started on Clarke..... Only a 2nd round pick for Checmanick? Coulda a least gotten a prospect in return. And that Oates deal last year... Oy.

However, there's on thing that unites Flyers fans and Pens fans. We all hate the Devils! Go Ducks!!!

NowInc

here it goes

Hi!

My name is Dan!

I am a 23 year old florida resident with a unique soul and a bad habit of spending WAY too much time on computers. This kinda payed off however, since I now hold a masters degree in Digital media arts/animation with a minor in fine arts. Total art geek stuff....which would be FANTASTIC if i were still doing it for a full time job. But alas, the industry is DEAD, and after being laid off 2 years ago, I have been unable to get a steady 9 to 5 in art. I do a lot of freelance, which is cool..but nope..thats not enough for me.

So...my main "job" is full time guitarist for "Deadstar Assembly". Fun fun stuff..and really keeps me sane and happy, I think. Its going well...and consumes 99% of my time, all worth it.

Anything else you wanna know? ask.

darthdarrel

Originally posted by PhotoDave219
Alright, in the spirit of things...... I'm Dave, i'm 28 and a recent graduate of George Mason Univ. in Virginia. I'm a freelance photojournalist (and looking for a job - have camera, will travel). I'm into Hockey (I root for the GOOD team in Pennsylvania - The Flyers), follow most sports. Movie buff, handyman, cook, music buff. (Give me the Godfather and the doors and i'm set) I want to see the world and travel. (Or end up at WDW)

Okay, Mer - get ready for a strike, because Bettman cant get along with the Union.

Darrel - Kein Mehreit Fur Die Mitleid.
Ok dave,Not very familliar with the German language but if you are referering to KMFDM,I like a few of their songs but over all not a huge fan of theirs. :D I saw them when they opened up for My life with the thrill kill kult! :D

no2apprentice

Hello. My name is no2apprectice. Wait, no...it's really Ken. Or is it?

Anyway, age 47, married 20 years to the most wonderful woman in the world (sorry if I come across as a little biased), two great sons 15 and 11, lots of bills, and a love of WDW and Disney. 23 years with a badge, fortunate enough to have a desk job at the time being. I enjoy good movies, playing with the computer, learning about graphics and photo manipulation, and keep telling myself to start doing some DV work. Have the camera, have the software, just never seem to find the time. I also love bike riding (the type with pedals), but the past year has been slow. Trying to get back into that cycle (get it? Cycle? Bikes? Ok, never mind).

And Maria, this should help you with the age thing...when I was looking for someone who could stand me enough to be Mrs. no2apprentice, you were about five years old. Feel better now?

PhotoDave219

Originally posted by darthdarrel
Ok dave,Not very familliar with the German language but if you are referering to KMFDM,I like a few of their songs but over all not a huge fan of theirs. :D I saw them when they opened up for My life with the thrill kill kult! :D

Yes, yes i am. I've seen just about every industrial band, and suffice to say, I'm beyond that point in my life. I've seen TKK, PIG, Ministry, LOA, VNV, FLA, heck... you name em, i've probably seen em.

And Don, its not envy. Its hate. Its hate for Claude Lapointe dating back to '95. Its hate for Martain Brodeaur and his @#$$^ shutouts. Its hate, well... actually no. Its a warm handshake for Scotty Stevens, because he rid me of Eric Lindros. Thanks Scott!

mej

I'm Janine. I live in Northern Ireland and am a primary school teacher. I'm 37 (but only on the outside!), have been married for nearly 13 years and have 2 kids - Francesca is 8 and Oliver is 5. My passions in life, outside of my family and work, are Disney and Darius! Borders on obsession actually!! Sad - but happily so!!

Maria

Originally posted by no2apprentice

And Maria, this should help you with the age thing...when I was looking for someone who could stand me enough to be Mrs. no2apprentice, you were about five years old. Feel better now?

:lol: I doubt it, but thanks! :)

Now that I have seen more "adulthood" in this thread, I will say my age. I am... er... 32... :(

:animwink:

But who cares about age???!!! :p :sohappy: :lol: :animwink:

MicBat

Originally posted by Maria
:lol: I doubt it, but thanks! :)

Now that I have seen more "adulthood" in this thread, I will say my age. I am... er... 32... :(

:animwink:

But who cares about age???!!! :p :sohappy: :lol: :animwink:
You're only as old as you feel!! Besides... You don't look 32, Maria! :)

ISTCrew20

My name is Patrick, I already live in Orlando, so I dont need to move down here. I like any type of music besides country and heavy metal. Im 5'8", or 5'9". If everything works out, I should be working at WDW in August in the HS program. My Dream career is to work for WDI. Im 14 years old, and live in a family with 1 bro, 1 sis and my Parentals..Anything else?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom