getting stuck on a ride

art vandelay

Original Poster
isn't it the worst sometimes. one time, my family and i all got stuck at the very top of tower of terror and were sitting there in the dark. i was terrified. we got to walk out of it and see it with the lights on.

name some times when you have gotton stuck on a ride...:(

MiceysBestPal

ToT on two different vacations.
Both times in the "cross-over room".

Like you, walked out.

Once on Big Thunder going up the hill inside the mine with the falling rocks.

Again, walked out.

smk

I got stuck on Indiana Jones in DL. Walked off as well, in the dark. The ride was down the rest of my stay too, shame because I really wanted to finish the ride, it was fun!

Captain Hank

I've gotten stuck on Living with the Land more times than I can count. Not to mention the time I helped out with evacuation training right before the ride re-opened with the automated spiel. During evac training, myself and a full boat-load of fellow cast members were evac'd off of LwtL three times in three different portions of the ride. Other than that, I've only experienced momentary pauses, likely due to loading/unloading wheelchair guests.

Craig & Lisa

isn't it the worst sometimes. one time, my family and i all got stuck at the very top of tower of terror and were sitting there in the dark. i was terrified. we got to walk out of it and see it with the lights on.​

name some times when you have gotton stuck on a ride...:(

My husband and I were stuck at the bottom of the last drop on Splash Mtn. We walked out through the "Laughing Place". Interesting route.:rolleyes:

brertigger

I have been stuck at HM in the graveyard scene for around 30 minutes. The lights came on, but the ride started up again.

I was stuck on Space Mountain on the main lift hill for about 15 minutes. That was really cool, because we then got to ride the entire ride with the lights on, and then cut though a hallway and ride again with the lights off.

I have been stuck on Splash Mountain and Big Thunder briefly, but only for a few minutes. (The lights did come on on Splash).

The only ride I have been evac'd from was Kali. They actually had to drain the entire river, so the boat would settle. It took about 30 minutes.

natalia1681

Buzz lightyear, little hallway with the spinning wall targets; 10-15 minutes hearing Emperor Zurg repeat the same phrase over and over again:brick::hammer::cry:

Worst part is that I was so stressed about wanting to get out of the hallway, I forgot to keep shooting.:lol:

MickeyJman06

true:
too many times on spaceship earth
fake: :lol:
i was stuck on the end (were the t-rex chases you and the dinosaur that looks like its about to eat you) it stopped and the dino looked liked it was about to eat the car :brick:

Cinderella1976

On our last trip earlier this month we got stuck on Snow White, Its A Small World, and the Haunted Mansion. After being stuck on It's A Small World my kids were scared to go on it again!!:eek:

crazydaveh

I've been stuck on Test Track going up the first hill. Lights came on and they walked us out (about five years ago).

Also stuck at a lift hill on Thunder Mtn. Walked out.

Stuck on a Disney Bus. The doors wouldn't open! After 20 minutes and a couple of CM's using their muscle... The doors parted and we were on our way.

Thank god I've never been stuck on Small World. I would go insane! It's not my favorite ride.

pluto77

I got stuck on Splash Mountain in the pouring down rain one time. It was during my CP and I was riding it with two friends, the funny thing is that my friends made me sit in front so they wouldn't get too wet, but we got stuck in a place where there was a roof over my head and my friends behind me were getting soaked by the rain :lol:. We moved a little bit, but then they stopped the ride again and we all had to get off in the middle of the ride.

I've been stuck on soarin for 15 minutes!! Can you imagine the agony that put me through?!! Oh wait, that wasn't me. :hurl:

Other then that, I've been stuck on all the rides including the rio del tiempo, malstrom and figment.

I've got on splash, space and rockin with the lights on and also got stuck on TOT.

arielbabe

i got stuck on spaceship earth at the end.

ive also got stuck on the great movie ride during the scene with the cowboy actors so they had to improvise and make it up as they went along

my friend got stuck on splash mountain just as the boat was going over the big drop.

I was stuck on ToT, right at the beginning, when it is pitch black, before seeing the hotel hallway, etc...

Then a voice comes on and says "Row 4! on the aisle!! Retract your seatbelt!! We can see you!!"

Oops...guess I left a little too much slack in the seatbelt... :D:drevil:

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I got stuck on Buzz before for about 15 minutes. Everything on the ride still worked, we just weren't moving. You could still spin and use your weapon and everything. Of course, this was the time I achieved my highest score on this ride! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom