getting stuck on a ride

Four Rides

Welll...on our 2004 trip we got stuck on four rides in two days...Splash Mountain,Test track, The Haunted Mansion, and Pirates of the Caribbean.:lol: We leave here in just a few days for our 2007 trip and I sort of hope we just get stuck at WDW for , oh let's say...a couple of months...:sohappy:

cptwife80

My husband and I got stuck on TT for a good half hour outside on the turn. Our car was side ways and the guy on the other side of me and my husband kept taking pictures of everyone in the car until someone finally told him to stop. We kept getting stuck on that ride 4 more times before we even got off the ride. They just kept letting us go around and around. Fun for me but thank god we didn't miss our ressies to Mitsukoshi!

YQY747

I have been stuck on the top of TOT right before the big drop, with a load of very loud people :brick: .

They turned the lights on and we waited about 10 minutes and then we finally dropped. They let us go back on the ride again without having to wait, so I'm not complaining.

WDWfreak89

I have been stuck on the top of TOT right before the big drop, with a load of very loud people :brick: .

They turned the lights on and we waited about 10 minutes and then we finally dropped. They let us go back on the ride again without having to wait, so I'm not complaining.

See now there is something about me that would tell me not to go back on the ride. But thats just me.

Krupknick

Evacuated from Epcot Monorail in I think it was 1985 when a tire blew out and and was on fire . Had to get on the top of the monrail. RCFD used a E-0ne platform to get us off of the top of the Car :)

First visit October 1971 and every year Since.:sohappy:

lilredfoxie

Ive been stuck on Test Track for like 20 minutes, then it resumed, the Cast Members were nice enough to let us ride around again without getting back in line. I was stuck on the Snow White ride before, As well as the usual 5 minute or so delays on Spaceship Earth and Haunted Mansion where they stop the belt to help someone get on the ride

Evacuated from Epcot Monorail in I think it was 1985 when a tire blew out and and was on fire . Had to get on the top of the monorail. RCFD used a E-0ne platform to get us off of the top of the Car.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Yikes! That one wins my vote as scariest!

I got stuck on MS once with 3 first time riders. As we sat in the pitch black, I let them know that this wasn't part of the ride. After a few minutes, the harness can feel very restrictive on your chest and breathing was not easy but, with a few assertive bangs on the door, we were let out to get into another vehicle.

I do the easier version of MS after that fun experience.

Maleficentesq

Cool, let us know the website address.:wave:

You DO know that you could post them on this website on the PhotoAlbum page. As a member you get 5MB of storage for your pictures.

If you need help, just holler.:D

We post on a yahoo site DH is working on them even as I type. Get back to you soon.

LuvMyMagic

My first time ever to Epcot in 1990 we were stuck in Spaceship Earth half way up. We didn't even realize what had happened until we saw CM's walking down the stairs to the side in the shadows. Then we got a little nervous. It must have been a good 30 minutes, stuck in an upward moving position (not too comfy).:hammer:

hrcollectibles

I twas in 97 or 98. My gf at the time and I were on Journey into the Imagination. We gopt stuck for about 15 minutes in the scene where they talked about a seed. I rememebr "From Germination then back to seed.....

Agent1964fem

In 2003 we got stuck on the monorail...we started to go then then it stopped suddenly and we backed into the station where the did "maintenance" . We sat there for 20 minutes . No biggie.

i was stuck on dinasaurs. right at the very begining. we took that first turn after the time warp and boom lighs came on very weird. so we were there about ten min. i found my self scared even w/ the lights on lol. :hammer:

morgan22

Got stuck on Haunted Mansion once for approx. 45mins tipped backwards in creaking door corridor... walked out with lights on... interesting seeing inside of ride but upset because we'd just popped on again because no queue whilst waiting for Spectromagic ... it was our last night and we ended up just catching Jiminy Cricket!!

I honestly only remember it happening once at WDW, and it turned out to be a great experience.

Rain was coming, and I tried to sneak in a Test Track ride before it started. We got almost to the outside doors before the rain shut it down. I didn't realize it, but we were pretty much at the high point of the inside of the ride, so they walked us all the way down to the exit. At the time, I had only ridden TT a couple of times, so it was very cool to me to get to see most of the inside portion up close and at walking speed.

I got a pass to come back later and walk right on. I can't remember what the entrance was called, but it was basically the back door - not the FastPass line. When I came back, there were no delays at all. Very cool. I wouldn't mind having the same thing happen again!

I have been stuck on the Haunted Mansion twice in the same spot, in front of the singing busts at the end of the graveyard scene, one time they even turned off the audio we were there so long.

I had never been evaced from a ride until....December 5, 2006 POTC.

We had just arrived at Disney that day, so after we checked in we went strait to the Magic Kingdom. I had not been on Pirates since the refurb, so I was looking foward to it. That night was a MVMCP so the park was busy and I had about a 20 min wait with both sides operating. As we made the last turn where Capt Jack is sitting in the treasure room the ride stopped. We were on the turn so I could see the exit from where the boat stopped. After about ten mins. I noticed something intresting in that the water level around the boat kept dropping, and I realized it wasn't a normal stop. Then they stopped the audio (thank god) and turned the lights on. After about twenty mins a CM came out and explained a boat had got stuck at the top of the drop and they were preparing to walk everyone off. Of course I left the video camera and the digital camera with my bags.

Anyway, we were close enough the the exit they just pushed our boat foward to disembark, and were given return passes. It was great that my first experience on the new Pirates lasted almost an hour.:sohappy:

palmage

Hmmmm...it's funny.
I've been to the World millions - no billions - of times and have still never been stuck on any ride.:animwink:

Unless you count every time Space Ship Earth stops for 30 seconds or so.

freakman

Stuck on Pirates

We got stuck on pirates in Sept 06 at the MNSSHP night. Was stuck for an hour and a half. I was stuck at the very top edgeof the drop...th As they tried to fix the ride the water would drain and refill.....the skull and cross bones repeated dead men tell no tales lots of time. When we fnally dropped our boat went down the hill and we made the first corner by the canon fire and we collided with all of the other boats that where lined up stuck to the end of the ride. A few other boats came down and hit us.

Funny though we could not get to the first exit...a guys with hip waiters had to jump in and push our boat back to the bottom of the hill and they had to push some boats back up the hill....we where in the front of the boat and had to climb to the back to just make the edge of land. First time I got to sit in the front...oh well.

We had to walk around the back of the building where they ofered us a fast pass for pirates good for that night only...I asked if it would be reopened and a cast memeber replied no!!! NICE

However they did fill my halloween bag with huge amounts of candy after i mentioned I missed most of the night sitting on the ride..got out in time to see second parade and fireworks....if I was going to get stuck I would want it to be on pirates:hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom