Getting off a ride in the middle

mbro2002

The most interesting evac when I was at Dinosaur came a few years back when the Saltasaur (the one with the long neck) burst a hydraulic line in his neck. It was a high pressure line, so the loss of pressure on that side caused the neck to whip around VERY quickly, sending the head THROUGH the wall next to it. The worst part is that it happened while a vehicle was right there. The spilled hydraulic oil on the track caused the vehicle to lose traction and shut down, right in the path of the spewing oil. The people in the first two rows were completely covered in hot oil (basically vegetable oil) by the time we got out to them. Our attraction managers didn't even bother with them - they immediately brought up Guest Relations managers and everyone pretty much got their entire vacation paid for, plus new clothes and several other goodies.

wdwjmp239

Originally posted by isnet396
I recall a stuck story at the Maelstrom too. Up near the trolls, where you fall backwards, i believe its very windy, with obviously fake wind. The effect is used by running a HUGE air vent to this area. One group of people got e-stopped there, but the wind was still on. Apparantly this air vent was so large, it was also a cast-only walkway from load to this area, unfortunantly for the norweigan girl, the air completely blew her dress upwards for the whole boat to see:p

Ian

WHAT?!?!??! NO PICTURES OF THAT?!?!?!?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom