Getting from Magic Kingdom to Downtown Disney

go3epcot

I will be traveling with a student group (35-40) and need to get from Magic Kingdom to Downtown Disney. I am aware that there is no direct bus from MK, but is it easier to walk over to Contemporary Resort or to take the monorail to one of the other monorail resorts? Thank you.

mickeysshoes

There is no bus from TTC to DD... I thought the same thing last trip and ended up walking over to the Polynesian to catch a bus from there.

Really?? I thought you got could get anywhere from TTC?? Guess I was wrong. I guess that is what happens when we take cabs when there is not a direct bus route!! :lol: Sorry for the mis information.

Upvote 0

71dsp

You could take a bus from the TTC to anywhere on our trip in Jan 2011, but this past trip (Jan 2012), there were only a couple of buses at TTC (AK and HS, I think). They now have inter-park buses, which is kind of nice, though.

I would think one of the easiest ways to get to DD from MK would be to walk to the Contemporary, then take a bus. If you don't want to walk, you could take the monorail to GF, Poly, or Contemporary as already noted above.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom