Get Your Seats Early to Watch "TOM BRADY" Riding down Main St USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIKETFROMRI

Original Poster
Yes...Tom Brady will be " going to Disney World" ! after the New England Patriots dismantle the those New York Football Giants Sunday! Ring #4 for Tom..PATRIOTS FANS STAND UP AND BE COUNTED !!!!

SleepingMonk

tumblr_lkr84cLT611qjj9y7o1_500.jpg

captainkidd

I think you mean Eli Manning, like the last time those two played in the Super Bowl...

I'm not gonna make any predictions as the teams are very evenly matched, however, I will say this:

I've watched Tom Brady his entire career. The man is OBSESSED with this game. The worst thing the Giants have going against them is that they've played the Pats recently. Belichik is the best coach in the history of the NFL. Nobody makes better adjustments than he does.

Just sayin'....

bmarkelon

Go Gmen! They are on fire right now. It will definitely be a close match up but I think Tom Brady should just get ready to to do another Ugg commercial, no Disney parade for him. :lol:

captainkidd

Go Gmen! They are on fire right now. It will definitely be a close match up but I think Tom Brady should just get ready to to do another Ugg commercial, no Disney parade for him. :lol:

I actually don't think it will be close. I have a funny feeling the Pats are gonna blow them out.

Both teams have pretty bad defense. But, the Giants give up more points than the Pats, and the Pats have the #2 scoring offense in the league.

Their defense isn't nearly as good as it was in '08, but their offensive weapons are endless:

Gronkowski, Hernandez, Welker, Branch, Green-Ellis, Woodhead.....And those are just the guys everybody concentrates on. Waiting in the wings you've got Kevin Faulk, Ochocinco and Edelman. The Giants have a great front 4, but Brady is gonna pick apart their secondary.

bmarkelon

I actually don't think it will be close. I have a funny feeling the Pats are gonna blow them out.

Both teams have pretty bad defense. But, the Giants give up more points than the Pats, and the Pats have the #2 scoring offense in the league.

Their defense isn't nearly as good as it was in '08, but their offensive weapons are endless:

Gronkowski, Hernandez, Welker, Branch, Green-Ellis, Woodhead.....And those are just the guys everybody concentrates on. Waiting in the wings you've got Kevin Faulk, Ochocinco and Edelman. The Giants have a great front 4, but Brady is gonna pick apart their secondary.
I am a little worried about the Pats offensive weapons, I am definitely not confident going into this game. But I was impressed that they pulled it off against the 49ers defense, Eli was beat down silly and I don't think the Pats will be able give it to him that hard. Go Cruuuuz!!

WDWmazprty

I am a little worried about the Pats offensive weapons, I am definitely not confident going into this game. But I was impressed that they pulled it off against the 49ers defense, Eli was beat down silly and I don't think the Pats will be able give it to him that hard. Go Cruuuuz!!

Too bad Kyle Williams was the MVP for the Giants that game, because the 49ers had it. :hurl:

NYwdwfan

I've watched Tom Brady his entire career. The man is OBSESSED with this game.

That Superbowl loss has probably been eating at him - GNAWING at his inner being - I cannot imagine he will let that happen again. And I've never seen a player more capable of dominating a game and changing the outcome than Tom Brady. And as a Jets fan, I hate him and that whole Patriots franchise starting with their evil genius coach that abandoned my team. But I hate the Giants too - so I feel like my complete animosity for BOTH teams allows me to be objective. :D

captainkidd

That Superbowl loss has probably been eating at him - GNAWING at his inner being - I cannot imagine he will let that happen again. And I've never seen a player more capable of dominating a game and changing the outcome than Tom Brady. And as a Jets fan, I hate him and that whole Patriots franchise starting with their evil genius coach that abandoned my team. But I hate the Giants too - so I feel like my complete animosity for BOTH teams allows me to be objective. :D

Exactly.

As a Pats fan, I'm worried, but knowing Brady the player, I agree.

EaglesfanNJ

Time for the disgruntled Eagle fan in the room to chime in! :)

As a rival to the Giants, most Eagles fans around these parts are pulling for the Pats. Although the Pats are widely considered the "evil empire" now, especially having beat the Eagles in the '04 Bowl.

As far as my prediction... I can't deny (kills me to even type this) the way the Giants and specifically Eli are playing right now.. Lights out.

The key to the game for the Giants is on defense. The Pats have so many weapons Brady can go too... They need consistent pressure from that front 7 to have any chance.

Giants 24 Patriots 21 :(

MickeyPeace

The thing that I like about wdwmagic as opposed to other sites is that you don't see threads that have nothing to do with WDW.

Oh wait.

captainkidd

Go Giants!! I flippin' hate Tommy Brady & Billy Belecheck

I don't get why people hate Brady. Is it just because he's so successful? He's not cocky, arrogant, rude to the media. I don't get the hate for the guy. It's like when people say they hate Reyton Manning. Why? Because he's better than your quarterback?:shrug:

disneygirl1

Time for the disgruntled Eagle fan in the room to chime in! :)

As a rival to the Giants, most Eagles fans around these parts are pulling for the Pats. Although the Pats are widely considered the "evil empire" now, especially having beat the Eagles in the '04 Bowl.

As far as my prediction... I can't deny (kills me to even type this) the way the Giants and specifically Eli are playing right now.. Lights out.

The key to the game for the Giants is on defense. The Pats have so many weapons Brady can go too... They need consistent pressure from that front 7 to have any chance.

Giants 24 Patriots 21 :(

I feel the same way!!! Not a fan of either team, but I got to go with the Giants too!

Phonedave

As I lifelong Giant's fan, I have to go with the Giant's. But in reality, I am nowhere near sure about it. This game could go either way. It could also be a very close game or just a blowout. It is too hard to call.

And, to bring it back to WDW :) Do they still do the whole "I'm going to Disney World" thing? Brady would be fine in a parade, but Belecheck would need to change his hoodie.

-dave

draybook

The thing that I like about wdwmagic as opposed to other sites is that you don't see threads that have nothing to do with WDW.

Oh wait.

Want me to call the police and have them arrest whoever it was that made you read and post in this thread at gunpoint?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom