Get Rid Of Fastpass!!!!!

t_zeke77

Original Poster
I Really Wish That They Get Tid Of Fastpass!!!! I Feel That The Theme Park Experience Would Be Sooo Much Better With Out Fastpass. You Gain On One Ride And Then You Wait In The Standby Line On The Other(doesnt It Make You Really Mad When You See The Fastpass People Getting On While You Stand In Line Without Moving!!!) I Like Equal Chance Equal Opportunity And The Lines Always Moved Quickly!!!

The_CEO

t_zeke77 said:
I Really Wish That They Get Tid Of Fastpass!!!! I Feel That The Theme Park Experience Would Be Sooo Much Better With Out Fastpass. You Gain On One Ride And Then You Wait In The Standby Line On The Other(doesnt It Make You Really Mad When You See The Fastpass People Getting On While You Stand In Line Without Moving!!!) I Like Equal Chance Equal Opportunity And The Lines Always Moved Quickly!!!

Fastpass isn't going anywhere...

I love fastpass...

Great System...

DisneyJill

t_zeke77 said:
(doesnt It Make You Really Mad When You See The Fastpass People Getting On While You Stand In Line Without Moving!!!)

Yes, but on the flipside, it also makes me really happy when I'm the one moving in the FastPass line :animwink:

se8472

t_zeke77 said:
doesnt It Make You Really Mad When You See The Fastpass People Getting On While You Stand In Line Without Moving!!!!

not really, I will be walking past them on the next ride.

When you max out the system it works wounders. Just got to know how to use it :)

t_zeke77

Original Poster
THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE VACATION. I DONT WANT TO THINK AND DO STRATEGIC PLANNING ON WHICH RIDES I GOT TO HIT FIRST WITH FASTPASS. I JUST WANT TO WANDER AROUND THE PARK AND HIT RIDES WHILE I STROLL PAST THEM... MAYBE IM LAZY:lookaroun

Halfling418

I'm always in the fastpass line nowadays, so I haven't really had that experience. It is equal opportunity...you have the equal opportunity to get a fastpass. If they're out--get there early enough.

Fastpass is easy, and it makes my park experience better because I can spend time between rides, strolling and taking in the atmosphere--eating, taking a breather, watching street performers, etc--instead of waiting in long lines all day.

The_CEO

You aren't contributing to this forum in a very positive way.... I think it would be smart to slow down... UNCAPS yourself and talk to us like the humans we are?...

DisneyFreak529

Get ride of fast pass? Are you crazy!!!!! I love Fastpass!!
When I am waiting in line I don't hate the fastpass people because I
will be doing the same thing they are on another ride.

Your just jealous you never had one before!!!!!

EpcotGrl

I <3 FastPass...it saves time and effort and allows me to free up more time for...wandering around the park and riding other stuff. Given the choice between waiting in line for an hour and a half for, say, Splash Mountain or getting a fastpass, riding POTC, Jungle Cruise, and BTMR then coming BACK to Splash...yeah, no contest as far as I'm concerned :)

Thrawn

Account Suspended
t_zeke77 said:

Can't read your argument because you capitalize every word. Try again.

matt88mph

What? No way! I love Fastpass! Anyone can be a good Fastpass-er, if you play it right. That's why I think that along with the Wait Times Boards scattered throughout the parks, I think they should have Current Fastpass Distribution Time Boards as well. It would be a lot easier.

t_zeke77

Original Poster
The_CEO said:
You aren't contributing to this forum in a very positive way.... I think it would be smart to slow down... UNCAPS yourself and talk to us like the humans we are?...
thre is nothing negative in my statement. just giving my opinion. all caps were for easier reading... i wasnttrying to yell at anyone:)

dobiedadorf

Dear t_zeke;

I like to stroll past rides and get on them, too. That's why I get up early. :) But please, if you hate Fastpass, ignore them. . . more for me! :)

bidnow5

Fast Pass fan here. If you do it right get a fast pass for one ride and go on a ride or two with shorter lines then come back. I love it

AEfx

t_zeke77 said:
doesnt It Make You Really Mad When You See The Fastpass People Getting On While You Stand In Line Without Moving!!!) I Like Equal Chance Equal Opportunity And The Lines Always Moved Quickly!!!

No, it never gets me mad. It never happens to me. I take advantage of Fast Pass. :)

It *IS* equal opportunity. EVERY SINGLE guest at WDW who buys ANY ticket, from a one-day one-park pass to a deluxe premium annual pass gets the SAME fast pass experience.

It doesn't take much to plan. If you do it right, you can use a fastpass every few rides, and do the shows/non-FP attractions in between wait times.

FP rocks, because it takes so little effort to get such a awesome benefit. It can make your visit so much more magical!

I never understand that "stand-by stare" you get. It happened to me just before the Land closed. Some mean lookin' people glaring at all of us walking straight through an empty FP line right onto the boats.

The wait time standby was 25 mins, the FP time was 35 mins. Instead of waiting in line, I got a drink, chilled out, and then when my 35 mins was up I walked on. So much better than standing on the line!

Then again, I'm glad some people don't "get it", because it makes it even easier for those of us who do. :D

AEfx

DisneyMarg

t_zeke77 said:
THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE VACATION. I DONT WANT TO THINK AND DO STRATEGIC PLANNING ON WHICH RIDES I GOT TO HIT FIRST WITH FASTPASS. I JUST WANT TO WANDER AROUND THE PARK AND HIT RIDES WHILE I STROLL PAST THEM... MAYBE IM LAZY:lookaroun

Well, I wish a lot of things were different. But fact is, during busy times you will not be able to wander around the park and hit rides while you stroll past them. This isn't the fault of the fastpass system - it's because the parks are so popular. And that's good for all of us, because the more people visit Disney the more they will do to attract more people.

If you want to stroll and not use fastpasses you should visit during calmer times of the year (early December, early January, etc).

CountryBoy004

Account Suspended
se8472 said:
not really, I will be walking past them on the next ride.

When you max out the system it works wounders. Just got to know how to use it :)

Yup, I agree with you there.

Basically, every second I am in a Disney park I have a Fastpass in my possession. As soon as the time is up for me to get another Fastpass I go right over to that attraction and grab one, so many times I have two Fastpasees at a time.

It seems to me that the people who dislike the Fastpass system are those who use it spairingly or not at all. There is no way to "cheat" the system (believe me I've tried :lol: ) so it is a perfectly fair system in my mind. Everyone has the same so called 'rights' when it comes to Fastpasses so why not take advantage of this system?

And even when I'm in the Stand By line and see all the people with Fastpasses walking right passed me I don't get angry because they have basically already waited in line because the Fastpass makes them come back at least an hour after they got in so basically that was their time spent waiting to get on the attraction.

I think the Fastpass was a brilliant idea (imo) and now many other parks are trying to copy Disney's system. It really is a fair system, and thats all I ask.

nibblesandbits

t_zeke77 said:

I do understand your point of view...last May I went and didn't use Fastpass b/c the waits for most rides were supposed to be under 45 minutes and I did get a little mad when the Cast Members wouldn't allow those of us in the standby line to go when there was a little break in people who had Fastpasses. Which then cause the standby line wait to increase.

However, that doesn't negate the fact that Fastpass can be a really valuable tool in allowing you to see more than you might be able to see because of crowded lines. I do believe that the way that Cast Members approach the Fastpass system could be changed (I.E. not making people in the standby line wait when there is clearly a lull in the Fastpasses coming), but besides that, I have no problems with it.

t_zeke77 said:

It can still be a vacation. You can still wander around the parks and hit the rides when you stroll past them if you want...no one is stopping you from doing that. I mean I'm not going to have every single ride and attraction planned out before I get there...but say I want to go on BTMR and Splash, I'm gonna get a Fastpass for one and then go on the other after I ride the first. (Although this doesn't always work like this...especially as the day progresses and more Fastpasses get distributed). That way I don't have to wait in line for the one and I can do something else I enjoy.

All in all, I think how you enjoy your vacation is up to you and if getting a Fastpass is something you want to put a lot of effort worrying about during your vacation, that's your choice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom