General Star Wars News

erasure fan1

But Disney is firing her!

Six year ago she was apparently fired based on inside sources.
Around the time after last Jedi, there was a lot of talk that she would be fired. But then when solo tanked, and nothing happened, it pretty well switched back to no chance she's leaving except on her own terms.

As far as the award goes, well deserved. Her list of producer credits is really second to none. No matter if you think she was riding coattails or not, her name is on so many great films. She's a hall of fame producer. That said, she's been a terrible president of LF and a terrible fit for star wars. It's an absolute wonder how she's still in charge. She isn't a creative and has little feel for hiring talent. If she had hired a creative head and let them be the Fiege of star wars, things could have been much different.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Yes. Will it help? Jurys still out. I would have preferred they just wait until Kennedy, and Iger preferabley, are gone before they did it. I'm hoping for the best, but I'm not real confident in the clowns running the circus. I just really can't trust Kennedy.
Well her current contract is slated to end toward the end of this year, with rumors stating at which point she will be looking to retire.

So you have that look forward to later this year.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Details on tickets for Star Wars Celebration Japan:

Star Wars Celebration will come to Makuhari Messe in Chiba, Japan on April 18-20, 2025. Star Wars Celebration is truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience where memories are made, families are brought together, old friends are reunited, and new friendships forged — all in the setting of the ever-evolving Star Wars galaxy. Tickets for the event will go on sale Thursday, May 2 at 7:00 PM EDT (US Time) / Friday, May 3 at 8:00 AM JST (Japan Time).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom