General crafting, sewing, Legos, hobby Thread

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
wrong spot:facepalm:
Drunk Criss Angel GIF by DefyTV

lisak09

I was planning on knitting two of this blanket, one pink and one blue to have ready for our pregnant niece. I had started the pink one when her baby boy arrived early! I'm going to start the blue one now and try to finish it a bit quicker than the pink one took me (20240316_160639.jpgabout seven weeks)!!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
I was planning on knitting two of this blanket, one pink and one blue to have ready for our pregnant niece. I had started the pink one when her baby boy arrived early! I'm going to start the blue one now and try to finish it a bit quicker than the pink one took me (View attachment 773375about seven weeks)!!
That's gorgeous and quite generous of you to make as a gift

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Is anyone doing / collecting the Disney diamond art sticker book ?
Mrs Raccoon has some spares and we can post out to anywhere.
Just asking for postage.

Earlie the Pearlie

Did anybody see the new Lego Space Collectable Minifigures series? The Classic Space Robot looks like something out of Horizons, especially if you take off the green helmet. I might get two just to build a Looking Back At Tomorrow moc.

erstwo

Did anybody see the new Lego Space Collectable Minifigures series? The Classic Space Robot looks like something out of Horizons, especially if you take off the green helmet. I might get two just to build a Looking Back At Tomorrow moc.
I know nothing of legos, so I didn't know - but I always enjoy seeing everyone's creations! I even follow an instagram account where someone makes whole Lego lands that are Disney based. The creativity blows my mind. I look forward to seeing your creation if you decide to go for it. :)
I haven't been crafting much, I need to get back to my needlepoint!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom