General Audiences

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Then I'll take a nekkid picture of me and blow it up...I mean, I look like I'm a 6'-5 quarterback with a laser-rocket arm :lookaroun

Seriously, that makes me drool that you even know that line. Not only because YOU know something about a Peytey Pie commercial, but because you made me picture him. :slurp:

I wonder how much those life size cut outs run??

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Well Brian, the fathead Peyton you're going to have to get me is $149. On the brightside though, it's buy one get one free until November 27 so you can get Tom if you want or even another Peyton in a different pose for me!

maggiegrace1

awwww :kiss:'s for baby girl! Are you getting christmas pics taken of her? I need to go get lizzy's done for our Christmas cards. lol

:rolleyes: :lol: You two make me laugh. LOL
Yes..This weekend..YAY!!..I need to go buy her shoes and something t tape to her hair..LOL..She has hardly any..and I want something in it!!

We try...;)

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
:lol:

What are you talking about???

I wouldn't buy a Tom Brady one!!! SHEESH GIRL!

ahem...is there one of the Mercury chick :lookaroun

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
:lol:

What are you talking about???

I wouldn't buy a Tom Brady one!!! SHEESH GIRL!

ahem...is there one of the Mercury chick :lookaroun

Hmmm... maybe? They have celebrities too. Oh, and it's not cardboard cut outs. They're actually like stickers that cling to walls and such leaving no damage to paint or wall paper. So, when you get me one, not only can I move it to follow me around the house, but it'll be good on your part because you're caring about the well-being of my walls! :lol:

maggiegrace1

Yeah, it's kinda scary at times. :lookaroun :lol:

Soooo, Dana, can I take you and Maggie to Dollywood for Christmas?
Yes Jenn..Yes you Can!!!!!!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
awwwww!!! that sounds so cute! i can't wait to see her christmas dress! :sohappy:
I know..Its not the normal Red dress..Its Blue velvet with lil cap sleeves and embrodery on the middle and Minnie Mouse is on it..SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom