General Audiences

DisneyJill

Hef's main girlfriend on The Girls Next Door. If you don't know, it's that show on E! about the playmates. (And I know you're like now b/c Brian knows about a show on E! :lol: )

Ah, got it. Holly, Bridget and the other one. And I would expect nothing less from Brian. :kiss:

Have you ever seen that episode of Friends where Rachel is showing Chandler tux's at Ralph Lauren and she shows him some that famous people have worn and he doesn't know who the athletes are but when she says Val Kilmer he's like, "You mean famous people wore these while walking down the red carpet and signing autographs?!" and she's like, "Chandler, can I suggest watching a little more ESPN and a little less E!?" :lol: Maybe you need to see it. Anyways, that's what I thought of just now. :lookaroun

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Hmmm..Thats so odd that us three would think that way;) :lol:

Well, we DO share a brain, and I love Brian because of all the stuff we have in common (among about 59,038,504 other things about him) so I can totally see how we all thought that Jerry was being a perv! :lol:

Oh, Jill, Kendra is the 3rd girlfriend.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
So, Brian, when you're doing your online Christmas shopping trying to kill time before 5 today at work, could you please hop over to fathead.com and get me a life sized Peytey cut out?

I'll make it worth your while! :drevil: :lol:

maggiegrace1

Well, we DO share a brain, and I love Brian because of all the stuff we have in common (among about 59,038,504 other things about him) so I can totally see how we all thought that Jerry was being a perv! :lol:

See..I love Brian too..but only cause of the 59,038,390 things about him..you know more then I do:D

maggiegrace1

So, Brian, when you're doing your online Christmas shopping trying to kill time before 5 today at work, could you please hop over to fathead.com and get me a life sized Peytey cut out?

Oh..and Brian..I would like one of Drew Brees please..Thanks...If you do I will give you kisses and cookies:kiss:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
maggiegrace1 said:
See..I love Brian too..but only cause of the 59,038,390 things about him..you know more then I do
Well, we have known each other for 4 years longer than you have known each other. I'd hope I'd know a LITTLE more than you! :lol: (And if you knew more, then we'd need to sit down and have a chat young lady! :fork: :p ;))

maggiegrace1 said:
Oh..and Brian..I would like one of Drew Brees please..Thanks...If you do I will give you kisses and cookies:kiss:
Hershey AND real kisses? Sounds like a bargain to me Bri! :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster

Only if I can dress it up any way that I want :lol:

Patriots fishnets and thongs with a "sock" that says, "I love Brady" on it.

I'll leave him shirtless for you...(aside from some "tassles")...and I'll put a leather "Gimp" mask on him with a horseshoe on the side.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Only if I can dress it up any way that I want :lol:

I'll leave him shirtless for you...(aside from some "tassles")...and I'll put a leather "Gimp" mask on him with a horseshoe on the side.

Psst... I don't think you can "undress" a cardboard cut out. I may be wrong though. :lookaroun

DisneyJill

:lookaroun

Is anyone else seeing a naked cartoon Tom Brady in the shower with Peter Griffin?

jesserin

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom