General Audiences

maggiegrace1

Well, no, not really scared, excited or anything at all for that matter. Brian will attest - I got plenty liquored up before taking the test (I know, bad Jenn) so that I wouldn't be nervous.

Scott is the one that bought me the tests after I'd had 5 beers, 2 shots of tequila and half a bottle of champagne. Honestly, I don't really remember how he reacted because I passed out after all 3 came out negative! :lol:
Jenn!!!!!!..
You are crazy.....:lol:
Well im glad it turned out the way you wanted too apparently....

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I wouldn't have minded either way really. I don't know about Scott though. I think that we both would have preferred it this way because we're not financially sound enough to support a kid yet.

I still need to walk down that aisle too. I really, really, really don't want to make my wedding a shotgun wedding!?

Plus, my preacher father would have shat himself and threw a bible at me and hit me in the head with it.

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Hmm...Jenn has a problem though...

If she was...and she delivered it...the first thing she'd say was "Who's Yo Daddy!" :lookaroun (Kidding.....I kid....I'm a kidder)

I didn't even notice that she was calling you Bacon...I did know that she has a hard time breathing when she talks...because she doesn't stop long enough :lol:

She was funny though...is she always like that or only when she's been poppin them back?

maggiegrace1

I wouldn't have minded either way really. I don't know about Scott though. I think that we both would have preferred it this way because we're not financially sound enough to support a kid yet.

I still need to walk down that aisle too. I really, really, really don't want to make my wedding a shotgun wedding!?

Plus, my preacher father would have shat himself and threw a bible at me and hit me in the head with it.
Well then get married love..:)

maggiegrace1

Hmm...Jenn has a problem though...

If she was...and she delivered it...the first thing she'd say was "Who's Yo Daddy!" :lookaroun (Kidding.....I kid....I'm a kidder)

I didn't even notice that she was calling you Bacon...I did know that she has a hard time breathing when she talks...because she doesn't stop long enough :lol:

She was funny though...is she always like that or only when she's been poppin them back?
:lol: :lol:

Who is this Jess person who was calling you bacon?

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
She is my little sister in the sorority and works for me part time at the tanning salon. She is the one that is 2 people from the right of me in this picture. :D

gphib.jpg

She always talks a lot, but the 4 beers had her talking a little faster than usual. :lol:

figmentmom

*hugs*

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Caleb, at 19 months old...climbed up onto the pool table.

He took all of the balls out of the ball-return rack...threw them up on the table...

Put his feet up into the rack...and hoisted himself up...just so he could sit on it push the balls around.

I had seen him trying to put his feet up into the rack on Thanksgiving...but I never thought that he could do it. I was wrong.

My mother and Caleb were the only people home and she heard someone playing pool :lol: (she was doing laundry right outside the pool room). She looked around the corner and there he was...sitting Indian style looking innocent in the middle of the table.

DisneyJill

Caleb, at 19 months old...climbed up onto the pool table.

He took all of the balls out of the ball-return rack...threw them up on the table...

Put his feet up into the rack...and hoisted himself up...just so he could sit on it push the balls around.

I had seen him trying to put his feet up into the rack on Thanksgiving...but I never thought that he could do it. I was wrong.

My mother and Caleb were the only people home and she heard someone playing pool :lol: (she was doing laundry right outside the pool room). She looked around the corner and there he was...sitting Indian style looking innocent in the middle of the table.

Awww he is so cute. That's classic. :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
This is State Of Emergency
What you want me to do? Im sorry!
I'm back..hehehe
UH, huh uh, lets go get 'em Just

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY
Show me what you got, lil mama
Show me what you got, pretty lady
Show me what you got, Sparky
Show me what you got, baby
Hands up and.. waves, waves, waves, waves

Give the drummer some
I already gave the summer some
It's the winter's turn
Freaky Freak is the coldest, I'm just getting better with time
I'm like Opus One
Young, no two alike like a snowflake
OK! Show me what you got baby
Words is slurring engine purring
Mami frontin but I'm so determined
Shots of Patron, now she's in the zone
I ain't talking about the two-three
Mami in the zone like the homie 2-3
Jordan or James, makes no difference
Boo I'm ballin the same
I am the Mike Jordan of recording
You might want to fallback from recording
But you right it's not important
So it forced him to go for the hype
For being brave and may applaud him
Well misery I will assure them
Oh baby just ignore them
Truth or dare mami listen and learn
I got a drop I just took off the top, it's your turn

F-R-EA-K. gold bottles of that ace of spade
Why even fool with these other guys, they all stingy
All these dudes know how to say is gimme
Gimme some class, gimme some brain
Gimme your number, gimme your name
But if I get one night baby girl I swear
I'll make you tell these other dudes gimme got you here
I'll take you shopping, take long trips
I'll take the cork off, you can take sips
I'll take you there, take my time
Take you clothes off, I'll take off mine
Ma, show me what you got
Freaky in the spot tried to told you I was hot
Tell these other dudes it's a wrap
Get the freak out the throne you clone, the King's back!
Y'all got less than 2 months to get y'all thing together
Good luck!

Ladies and gentlemen the most incredible!
H-O, uh huh
H-O, uh huh
Is back!
Justin Blaze
You Blaze that
Freak-A-Zoid Records
Dynasty continues, y'all die
Uh Huh, peace!

:lookaroun

figmentmom

Thanks Mary. I know all women have to go through that "scare" but call me crazy, I wasn't scared. A small, tiny part of me was hoping that the second blue line would show up making it positive. But then again, I have plenty of time for all of that.

When the time's right, you'll know. And you're right - plenty of time ahead! :kiss:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Ohhhh, I need a day off.

Brian, how 'bout kidnapping me sometime soon? :D I'd LOVE to see Boston in the winter time. Heck, I'd love to see Boston any time as long as you were there.

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Ohhhh, I need a day off.

Brian, how 'bout kidnapping me sometime soon? :D I'd LOVE to see Boston in the winter time. Heck, I'd love to see Boston any time as long as you were there.

Boston in the winter time? I haven't seen Boston in the winter time since last February. It's like 55 degrees here!

Jenn...ya know...if Peyton-boy loses tonight...T & P will have the same records :wave:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Mornin' Bri! :wave:

Just in case if you haven't seen 'em yet, I posted 2 pics of me and Elise from Saturday on page 78 of pad. :D

*crosses fingers for Peytey Pie to win tonight*

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Been there done that ;) :kiss:

How was the weekend?

It was pure torture. My mother basically kidnapped me for real. She said she was going to take Elise and I out to dinner and that we should just take one car to save gas (which I agreed to like a dumbass). Well, dinner was okay, but then they would NOT take me home. I was a prisioner in their car and they would not drive me back home.

I thought I was going to have a breakdown.

I'm actually not supposed to be here at work today either. It was supposed to be my only day off this week. I got a call at 6pm last night from the girl that was supposed to be here right now and she told me that she's got pink eye and a doctors note excusing her from all work until Wednesday. :rolleyes:

And you love?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom