General Audiences

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Brizzle!!!! :wave: :sohappy: :sohappy:

How's the truck?

Hehe, I was just online checking out some Fine Dime Brizzle for the rubber!

It's great...I never realized that amount of stuff I'd be hauling until I got it.

I do miss the 350Zizzle a little though.

"I've gotta be honest with you Brian, that smells like pure gasoline"

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Hehe, I was just online checking out some Fine Dime Brizzle for the rubber!

It's great...I never realized that amount of stuff I'd be hauling until I got it.

I do miss the 350Zizzle a little though.

"I've gotta be honest with you Brian, that smells like pure gasoline"

Thats "FlexFuel" right? Have you tinkered with that yet? Or are you puttin straight petrol in it?

DMC-12

:lol: :lol: :lol:

THOSE AREN'T PILLOWS!!!:eek:

:lol: I LOVE that movie.... the motel John Candy drove into, in that movie, is up North by my old house. Every time I drive by it... I chuckle a bit. Its still there.... but Nature is starting to reclaim it... and they have low weekly rates... according to their run down old sign...lol :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Thats "FlexFuel" right? Have you tinkered with that yet? Or are you puttin straight petrol in it?

Yeah, it's E85 compatible but there aren't any stations selling it up here yet.

I found the "P" spot on the pedal too. Ever drive a car and realize that if you hit the gas with the right amount of pressure you get more "kick" out of it? Most cars don't take off by flooring it...but if you put the pedal down about 3/4 of the way, you really get a kick from it? Well, I found that P spot and that engine is more powerful that I thought. (although, it is 320hp)

DMC-12

Yeah, it's E85 compatible but there aren't any stations selling it up here yet.

I found the "P" spot on the pedal too. Ever drive a car and realize that if you hit the gas with the right amount of pressure you get more "kick" out of it? Most cars don't take off by flooring it...but if you put the pedal down about 3/4 of the way, you really get a kick from it? Well, I found that P spot and that engine is more powerful that I thought. (although, it is 320hp)

Yeah... gotta love the "P" spot! I think its the "drive by wire" tech that prevents it from being a goer when you floor it. Ya gotta hit the sweet spot... and it will go!

DMC-12

:eek: You MUST see it!

But since it will be your first time and you're not a kid, I would recommend that you be... umm... uhhh.. how do I say this g rated... slightly inebriated? :lol:

I'll look into it.... I'm sure I can find it in the bargin DVD bin at Wal-Mart. :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
*just checked* Thanks Bri. :D :kiss:

You know we're meant to be when we LOVE UHF!

"Terri! Terri! Pick up the phone! Pick up the phone! Puhleeeheeeheeeze! Oh Terri!" *sobs*

If nobody comes down here and buys a car in the next hour, I'm gonna club this baby seal. I'm gonna club this seal to make a better deal. You know I'll do it, cause I'm CRAZY. :lol:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Look up!

Look down!

Now look at Mr. Frying Pan!

*conk*

Uh-oh. Bob-O fall down go boom

Upsey Daisey

Say Bob-O what's wrong?

Oh I know, you're hungry aren't you...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom