General Audiences

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
We have these Suri Cruise debates/discussions all the time at work! :lol: Our concensus? She was computer generated for the Vanity Fair shoot. And that baby in Rome for the wedding? Robot.

:lookaroun
Well, there was a news story yesterday on tmz or thesuperficial that Nicole Kidman is preggers and will release the news officially when Keith gets out of rehab in a few short weeks.

If this is infact true, then Tom Cruise was the reason that they could not have kids. We always thought it was Nicole's fertility in question because how could *GASP* TOM CRUISE :eek: not be able to father a child. :rolleyes: If she's as fertile as the Napa Valley then my assumption would be that Katie had Chris Klein's baby.

They were only broken up for a month before she debuted on the Tom Cruise Insanity Hour ( :lol: ). Lets say Suri was born even a month before they claim she was - they didn't show pictures of the baby until she was around 4 months from what they said. At that age it's easier to tell a 1 month old is not a newborn than it is to tell the difference between a 4 or 5 month old.

I think Nicole getting pregnant was the ultimate eff you to Tom because now it shows that HE is the infertile one and that little Suri isn't his... or human. :lookaroun

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Suri is the one responsible for global warming.

She also hiding the cure for cancer in her diaper and won't share.

That underwater earthquake that almost caused a deadly tidalwave last week? Yeah, that was Suri too.

figmentmom

I've never quite understood the hype about Tom Cruise. Add Brad Pitt to that list for that matter. Maybe my habit for choosing men on their actual personalities and senses of humor rather than looks is shining through here. :confused:

:lol: :sohappy:

(Oh, and the "fertile as the Napa Valley" thing...:lol: :lol: )

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Brian - tell me if you got that PM from me this morning. This stoopid computer crashed right as I sent it and I couldn't tell if it went through or not. :D

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Buenos Dias my lovelies! :wave:

How is everyone doing on this _____ day. (You fill in the blank depending upon your mood :lookaroun)

Funny, I filled in the blank...and typed it out...and it came out as a blank! :lol:

Weather is crappy today...

Although, the show Heroes is getting better and better as the weeks pass :) (Sorry, I watched the episode from this week last night)

DisneyJill

Well, there was a news story yesterday on tmz or thesuperficial that Nicole Kidman is preggers and will release the news officially when Keith gets out of rehab in a few short weeks.

If this is infact true, then Tom Cruise was the reason that they could not have kids. We always thought it was Nicole's fertility in question because how could *GASP* TOM CRUISE :eek: not be able to father a child. :rolleyes: If she's as fertile as the Napa Valley then my assumption would be that Katie had Chris Klein's baby.

They were only broken up for a month before she debuted on the Tom Cruise Insanity Hour ( :lol: ). Lets say Suri was born even a month before they claim she was - they didn't show pictures of the baby until she was around 4 months from what they said. At that age it's easier to tell a 1 month old is not a newborn than it is to tell the difference between a 4 or 5 month old.

I think Nicole getting pregnant was the ultimate eff you to Tom because now it shows that HE is the infertile one and that little Suri isn't his... or human. :lookaroun

I definitely agree that (assuming she's not a robot), Suri was definitely born before they said she was. Those pics in Vanity Fair to me looked more like a 6 or 7 month old. I think they at least wanted to announce their engagement before they announced she was preggers with an alien. (seems more "okay" that way:lookaroun )

I also heard that the reason that they didn't show pics of her earlier was because she had a large birthmark on her forehead that she's had surgeries to remove-WHICH, makes sense when you look at People and US pics from the wedding. If you look closely, you definitely can see a strawberry mark on her forehead. It was airbrushed out for the Vanity Fair shoot. Again, this is all assuming she's a real child. :lookaroun And not Chris Klein's child. :lookaroun

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
That's true Jill. Either way, it's NOT Tom's kid. I wonder if Chris Klein is figuring this out for himself like we are. Once the lightbulb goes off over his head that Suri is HIS kid, I wonder what he'll do. He wouldn't just sit there and let all this happen would he? Do you think that he would have to pay child support?

Maybe Tom said to him, "Hey Chris - if you don't let me pretend that this is my baby I'll play that scene from American Pie where to skat after singing 'How Sweet it is to be Loved by You' over and over and over and over again until you shat your pants and die of embarrassment of how stupid you look doing it..."

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Funny, I filled in the blank...and typed it out...and it came out as a blank! :lol:

Weather is crappy today...

Although, the show Heroes is getting better and better as the weeks pass :) (Sorry, I watched the episode from this week last night)

Buenos Dias babe! :wave:

Ally Landry getting hotter by the week or something?

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Buenos Dias babe! :wave:

Ally Landry getting hotter by the week or something?

:lol:

No, but the cheerleader is getting closer to being "of age" as the weeks pass!

Ya know, Ali Larter isn't THAT hott in anything other than this show and Jay & Silent Bob :lol:

This week was a flashback week (kinda)...and it told a lot of the backstories of the "Heroes" and we FINALLY got to see the big bad villain!

DisneyJill

Maybe Tom said to him, "Hey Chris - if you don't let me pretend that this is my baby I'll play that scene from American Pie where to skat after singing 'How Sweet it is to be Loved by You' over and over and over and over again until you shat your pants and die of embarrassment of how stupid you look doing it..."

:lol: :lol:

Either way the whole thing just makes me want to yak. Getting engaged at the top of the Eiffel Tower? Getting married in a castle in Italy?! COME ON!!! OVER THE TOP, PEOPLE! I read that it normally costs $50,000 to use that castle. They waived it for Tom and Katie. The ones who can actually PAY it!! Here's a thought. Take their money, and then donate it to hungry kids. OR, since Tom and Katie SAVED that $50,000...maybe they give that money to a worthy cause. And by worthy cause I do not mean siphering it into Run Hubbard's pockets. Excess, excess, excess...:rolleyes:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
:lol:

No, but the cheerleader is getting closer to being "of age" as the weeks pass!

Ya know, Ali Larter isn't THAT hott in anything other than this show and Jay & Silent Bob :lol:

This week was a flashback week (kinda)...and it told a lot of the backstories of the "Heroes" and we FINALLY got to see the big bad villain!

Did you get my PM :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom