Geena Davis

Diane Hughess

Original Poster
Went to the Candlelight Processional Fri. night, and Genna Davis did a wonderful job as host. Then, Sun. afternoon, came off Big Thunder Mountain, and there was a group with 2 Disney Cast Members kind of blocking the exit--it was Geena and I'm guessing her family! They were going into the ride thru the exit! She looked great!

The Duck

I was just thinking the other day that I haven't seen her in anything in years. Glad to hear that she's still around.

dr_teeth90210

6469235923_2dcb6c751a_z.jpg

WDWchewy1

My husband and I were down for a quick weekend and Justin Bieber and his entourage got on Splash Mountain as we were getting off. This was on Friday night (Dec. 2).

fosse76

Hmmm...I had heard Bieber was there on Thursday...I know he was at DAK on Saturday at some point because a CM was talking about it to another guest in the line. I'm glad I missed that.

Shere_Khan

That is so cool that you saw her. I have never seen anyone famous while at the parks.

How was the weather when you were there? We are going in a couple of days, have no clue how to pack!

Biff215

That is so cool that you saw her. I have never seen anyone famous while at the parks.

How was the weather when you were there? We are going in a couple of days, have no clue how to pack!

We just left Sunday and it was warming up (high 70's). Now I see Blizzard is closed tomorrow so that's not a good sign. The weather this time of year tends to be very unpredictable, so pack for all extremes. There were times when I was sweating and times at night when we were actually cold.

Can't believe I missed all the celebrities somehow, but kind of glad we did. We did our best to avoid the parade taping, but I assumed some of the "talent" would be around the parks. We thought we were watching Scotty from Idol performing on the castle stage from a distance until we realized that it was a stand-in lip syncing to get crowd shots!

msk0879

We just left Sunday and it was warming up (high 70's). Now I see Blizzard is closed tomorrow so that's not a good sign. The weather this time of year tends to be very unpredictable, so pack for all extremes. There were times when I was sweating and times at night when we were actually cold.

Can't believe I missed all the celebrities somehow, but kind of glad we did. We did our best to avoid the parade taping, but I assumed some of the "talent" would be around the parks. We thought we were watching Scotty from Idol performing on the castle stage from a distance until we realized that it was a stand-in lip syncing to get crowd shots!

cant say it better myself ive been down numerous times in december and pack everything dw and are headed down on sunday we have everything from bathing suits to sweats hope this helps ya

The Mom

Premium Member

Watch out for cold fronts. Yesterday, the temperature dropped 25 degrees in a few hours. Near 80 at 1PM, in the low 60s at 3PM, and down in the low 50s by 5PM. I went from sweating while working(decorating) in the yard (wearing short sleeves) to having to run in to get a jacket. :lol: This has happens several times throughout the winter - the early morning is actually warmer than the afternoon.

It's currently 42 vs 70 at the same time yesterday. This is in my yard, so not "official." And I am about 2&1/2 hours north - the temps in WDW are about 10 degrees warmer this time of year.

Shere_Khan

Thanks so much for all the info on the weather. Sorry to have hijacked your thread! :) I was just curious, but this is helpful.
I am actually looking forward to it not being extremely warm. We have always went in September/October and usually are dying of heat stroke. I think we will be able to get alot more in when its cooler weather since it doesn't make you so tired. I am also pregnant so I don't fit in my shorts and I don't want to be really hot.

Hope we see some celebrities!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom