Gators Parade

Scar Junior

Besides... I don't think they can because they are part of the NCAA. College players can't receive any money, good or service from any business.

scpergj

no they wont have one.... why would they?? Noone cares about them expect for some floridians.
GO GATORS!!!

We are the boys of old Florida,
Down where the old Gators play

Where boys are the squarest,
and girls are the fairest,
of any old state down our way...

Some of us do care!

GoofyFreek

I would expect to see some Gators over there Friday. Cause the Gator Pep Rally is Saturday in Gainesville. And btw NCAA players make apperiences all the time. Aslong as they dont except money or substantial rewards. But players like LEAK that are seniors, what do they care they are off to the NFL so pay they boys for there great performance.

gatordoc

no they wont have one.... why would they?? Noone cares about them expect for some floridians.

Envy...not particularly flattering...

Actually, my main wish is that all the Bucknuts that have filled WDW over the last month or so will take their superior attitudes back to Ohio. You would not believe the grief I got from them when they saw me in a Gator t-shirt. I'm just wondering, if Ohio is so great, how come you never hear of anyone from Florida retiring to Ohio? :lol:

GO GATORS!!! NATIONAL CHAMPS IN BASKETBALL AND FOOTBALL!!! :sohappy:

hrcollectibles

No Parade for a Bunch of Gators.. now if the Noles would have even been in the running (we were horrible last year) Then I would say Parade heck Paint the Castle in Garnet and Gold :) As much as this will pain me.. Congrats to UF.. Wow I never thought I would say that...lol

Becky

Envy...not particularly flattering...

Actually, my main wish is that all the Bucknuts that have filled WDW over the last month or so will take their superior attitudes back to Ohio. You would not believe the grief I got from them when they saw me in a Gator t-shirt. I'm just wondering, if Ohio is so great, how come you never hear of anyone from Florida retiring to Ohio? :lol:

GO GATORS!!! NATIONAL CHAMPS IN BASKETBALL AND FOOTBALL!!! :sohappy:

Yep UF beat us. Congratulations:animwink: As the victors you could be more gracious. The very gracious Central Floridans did not give us any grief on our (Dec. 29-Jan 5th) trip while we were wearing our Buckeye gear.:wave:

Final thoughts:
1. Most Central Florida residents we spoke with wanted the Gaters to lose. I don't really think they cared who you lost to, they just don't seem to like you. Maybe it is your attitude expressed above.:lookaroun

2. Check the license plates around Central Florida. If it were not for Ohioans and Ontarians the area taxes would double.:lookaroun

We played very poorly and helped lose the game but UF would have won without our help as they played a great game.

To you gracious Central Floridans, we will return on May 5th. :sohappy:

napnet

No Parade for a Bunch of Gators.. now if the Noles would have even been in the running (we were horrible last year) Then I would say Parade heck Paint the Castle in Garnet and Gold :) As much as this will pain me.. Congrats to UF.. Wow I never thought I would say that...lol

True to that... they deserve it the way they played. I think a Garnet and Gold castle would look better than Hunter Safety Orange and Tidy-Bowl Blue ;) Either way, congrats to the Gators for doing what it took FSU half the time to do!

hrcollectibles

True to that... they deserve it the way they played. I think a Garnet and Gold castle would look better than Hunter Safety Orange and Tidy-Bowl Blue ;) Either way, congrats to the Gators for doing what it took FSU half the time to do!

When in Feb Are you going to WDW?

ArielBelle

As a current Gator student (who is still laying in bed, voiceless, recovering from celebrations) I must say GOOOOO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THE GATORS..and since this is my graduating semester...celebrating two national championships in one year is simply amazing!!!!

And to the Ohio State fan who says most ppl wanted the Gators to lose...I have a horrible time trying to believe that...sorry

isitingood

Besides... I don't think they can because they are part of the NCAA. College players can't receive any money, good or service from any business.

You're correct players can't receive money, but the team is allowed to visit Disneyland or Disney World. Oklahoma was at Disney World in 2004 and the team ate at one of the restaurants. Every year the bands and players visit Disneyland before the Rose Bowl.

mmssbrg2

Definitely very exciting. I was a freshman at UF when the Gators won in 96. I wish I could be in Gainesville this week for all the celebrations. Congrats for a well played game!

Although, how could they not win it this year. 100 years of Florida football and the 10th anniversary of their first Championship. It was meant to be.

isitingood

As a current Gator student (who is still laying in bed, voiceless, recovering from celebrations) I must say GOOOOO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THE GATORS..and since this is my graduating semester...celebrating two national championships in one year is simply amazing!!!!

And to the Ohio State fan who says most ppl wanted the Gators to lose...I have a horrible time trying to believe that...sorry

I agree most people I know wanted the underdog Gators to win Congrats:wave:

gatordoc

Yep UF beat us. Congratulations:animwink: As the victors you could be more gracious. The very gracious Central Floridans did not give us any grief on our (Dec. 29-Jan 5th) trip while we were wearing our Buckeye gear.:wave:

I tried being gracious before the game. WDW was filled with folks wearing Buckeyes gear in December. I wore my Gator gear, and expected to have some friendly conversations while waiting in line for attractions. Not so. The Buckeyes consistently demeaned the Gators, said they didn't even deserve to be there, that OSU was going to kill them, etc., etc., etc. In fact, the only civil Buckeye fan I encountered at WDW in the last month and a half was a fellow who was in the same corral as me waiting to start the marathon on Sunday. We shook hands and wished each other luck. As for the rest, well, I know every team has its bad fans, but IMO the attitude of the vast majority of OSU fans (at least the ones I encountered) was pretty obnoxious, though hopefully it has been adjusted accordingly following Monday night.

hrcollectibles

I tried being gracious before the game. WDW was filled with folks wearing Buckeyes gear in December. I wore my Gator gear, and expected to have some friendly conversations while waiting in line for attractions. Not so. The Buckeyes consistently demeaned the Gators, said they didn't even deserve to be there, that OSU was going to kill them, etc., etc., etc. In fact, the only civil Buckeye fan I encountered at WDW in the last month and a half was a fellow who was in the same corral as me waiting to start the marathon on Sunday. We shook hands and wished each other luck. As for the rest, well, I know every team has its bad fans, but IMO the attitude of the vast majority of OSU fans (at least the ones I encountered) was pretty obnoxious, though hopefully it has been adjusted accordingly following Monday night.

You have Never Encounted a University of Miami fan.lol UF Deserved that win.... I hope FSU can atleast break into the top 25 at some point Next Season..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom