Gargoyles Comic

Green Lantern

Darkhawk is in the Loners book. It was just a mini series. But I really enjoyed it :).

Is it worth checking out? How many issues?

Oh man, I started to read the Wizard movie issue at work on my lunch break. It is SO good! There are so many good things in this issue!

Are you still feeling sick today? Did you get your comics?

Lhriangel

Original Poster
Is it worth checking out? How many issues?

Oh man, I started to read the Wizard movie issue at work on my lunch break. It is SO good! There are so many good things in this issue!

Are you still feeling sick today? Did you get your comics?
6 issues, definately worth checking out.

Okay then I'll make sure to pick it up at the store today.

I don't have them yet... I'm going to pick them up soon. I just have to go finish my hair. And I do feel better thank you!

Green Lantern

I just read the first issue in the Y: The Last Man trade and I really liked it. I can't wait to read the rest.

Have you read it?

Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Green Lantern

Ummmmmm I have the first trade and I haven't had time to read it yet.
*hides in her corner* sorry :(

LOL Is OK. When you read it let me know how you liked it.

I can't wait for Wednesday this week, getting some good comics!

Did you get the new Wizard? The Batman movie article was really good.

Lhriangel

Original Poster
LOL Is OK. When you read it let me know how you liked it.

I can't wait for Wednesday this week, getting some good comics!

Did you get the new Wizard? The Batman movie article was really good.
I did get the new Wizard but I haven't had the chance to read it yet. I'm not working till later today so I am going to get ready then go to a coffee place I like for lunch and to read :).

Green Lantern

I did get the new Wizard but I haven't had the chance to read it yet. I'm not working till later today so I am going to get ready then go to a coffee place I like for lunch and to read :).

I haven't read it since Friday, but will read more tomorrow at lunch. Can't wait, there are some more good articles in there I really want to read.

I finally ordered Gargoyles Bad Guys. It should arrive this week I think.

Lhriangel

Original Poster
I haven't read it since Friday, but will read more tomorrow at lunch. Can't wait, there are some more good articles in there I really want to read.

I finally ordered Gargoyles Bad Guys. It should arrive this week I think.
I really liked Gargoyles Bad Guys. The story was good and there was NO ADDS. That amazed me :) :).

Green Lantern

I really liked Gargoyles Bad Guys. The story was good and there was NO ADDS. That amazed me :) :).

I really hate adds in comics. I understand why they put them in there, but I just skip them, I never read them. They interrupt the flow of a good story when they throw them in a comic. I love the independent books that refuse to put them in there.

I read issues 5 and 6 of Gargoyles. My complaint about this book is that it comes out too sporadically. By the time a new issues comes out I forgot what happened and need to re-read the issue before. I think this comic will read great as a trade.

Lhriangel

Original Poster
I really hate adds in comics. I understand why they put them in there, but I just skip them, I never read them. They interrupt the flow of a good story when they throw them in a comic. I love the independent books that refuse to put them in there.

I read issues 5 and 6 of Gargoyles. My complaint about this book is that it comes out too sporadically. By the time a new issues comes out I forgot what happened and need to re-read the issue before. I think this comic will read great as a trade.

I love the book but the delays do suck. And they don't even tell us about the delays! Sad....

Green Lantern

I haven't actually checked yet. Been way too busy with work and the such :).

You?

I'm not sure. I thought all those GL books come out this week, but when I double checked on diamond comcis website they come out next week. I think the new Fables comes out this week but again, not sure. I'll have to just stop at the comic shop on my way home to find out I guess.

Lhriangel

Original Poster
I'm not sure. I thought all those GL books come out this week, but when I double checked on diamond comcis website they come out next week. I think the new Fables comes out this week but again, not sure. I'll have to just stop at the comic shop on my way home to find out I guess.

They could be delayed. It's happened w/those and they don't want one to come out before the other cause of the way things arfe supposed to progress...

Green Lantern

They could be delayed. It's happened w/those and they don't want one to come out before the other cause of the way things arfe supposed to progress...

My comics did come out yesterday. I went after work and got the new issue of GL, GL Corps, Tales of Sinestro War: Ion, the new Fables and a book on Frank Cho.

What did you get?

Lhriangel

Original Poster
My comics did come out yesterday. I went after work and got the new issue of GL, GL Corps, Tales of Sinestro War: Ion, the new Fables and a book on Frank Cho.

What did you get?
I have not yet recieved my comics. However I will let you know when I get them :).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom