Garden Grocer VS Shiping a box

Kerby626

Which is the better route? We are planning a trip for Oct and will need snacks and such for our 2 yr old twins and such

Disney05

We always ship a box. Although I'd like to try GG. But I'm pretty sure even with shipping, it's less than what I'd pay at GG. Depends on what you are buying I guess. But I could be wrong. :shrug:

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

I guess it would depend on what you wanted...if you are ok with only stuff that wont spoil then ship a box...if you would rather have some fresh fruit then get everything from the GG.

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

Depending on what exactly you want, some stuff you may be able to order from Amazon and have them ship it to the resort for free. Save yourself a few more bucks. Just make sure to order it early enough.

Upvote 0
Used Garden Grocer for years. Currently filling my cart for my next trip. The prices are slightly higher, but nothing better than fresh fruit, juice and milk in your room for the kids.

Upvote 0

linn9431

We used GG last year and they were really good but when we went downstairs at the Wilderness Lodge store they had everything we had bought including bananas and other fruit for the same price as what we ordered from GG without the delivery charge. Next time i think we will pass if we stay at WL again.

Upvote 0

erinshaneb

Last year we took my 4 year old and 9 month old (then) and i shipped a big ole box...I compared prices on everything that I needed with what I was buying it for here and shipping it and having GG bring it to the hotel..there was a huge difference..I was getting jars of food for 50 cents and they wanted $1.25 or more per jar...so it was much easier to just buy what I wanted and ship it..i knew for sure I was getting what I needed and it was the right stuff...the lady at the pack and ship thought it was hilarious that I was shipping jars of food, snacks and diapers.....this year since my son will be 20 months old we don't need all the extra snacks, jars or formula (he thinks he is 5 so eats everything we eat..lol) so I am just bringing with us what we need....

Upvote 0

Kerby626

Original Poster
Thank you. I know we will plan on water, milk and fresh fruits for sure. I will just have to see if it will be better to buy ahead or plan a trip out and get stuff

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom