Galaxy's Edge vs. Pandora....

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
I've heard some people say that once Galaxy's Edge gets online that Pandora won't be as popular anymore. That is understandable to a certain degree, but I think it'll still be pretty popular. What do you think?

20190128_132435.jpg

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
It'll be interesting to see. It will either be super packed in AK and HS or it will alleviate, if only a little, the lines in Pandora.

ColinDLR

I thought TSL was going to take crowds away from Pandora, but they only did barely, almost not even noticeable. I mean obviously TSL isn't as much as an E-ticket land as SW:GE or even Pandora, but it only barely alleviated Pandora crowds.

SirWillow

If they were in the same park, maybe that would hold up. Maybe. But they aren't. Most people aren't going to drop a day at Animal Kingdom to go to Studios. They'll keep doing what they've been doing- a day at each park, or more. There will just be more of them doing it.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Demographics, these are not the attractions you are looking for. Or rather they are making a variety of different types of experiences in different parks that appeal to different tastes so in actuality you are self segregating.

po1998

Seems the only new attractions that affect wait times are when they are in the same park. So Star Wars may alleviate wait times in HS but that's about it.
SWL is going to change wait times for all attractions in DHS in a BAD way. When people can't get into SWL, they will end up getting in line for anything including Frozen Sing Along or Disney Jr...LOL.

It will be a nightmare. I hope anyone that currently works in DHS guest relations, has the common sense to transfer to another park prior to SWL opening.

JIMINYCR

The popularity of both will last for a long long time. But I do believe SW will have the biggest draw. Surely anything new brings in the crowds and the increased numbers will affect all the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom