Future World vs. Tommorowland

Which is better?

• Future World - Epcot

Votes: 34 69.4%
  • Tommorowland - Magic Kingdom

Votes: 15 30.6%

• Total voters

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Tomorowland is disgusting and unorganized. The place is a filthy discussing wreck, at least it was when I was they're not to mention the worse bathrooms in Disney World. I went to that ice cream place and the place was filthy. I didn't even feel like I was at the Magic Kingdom. Plus the layout of Tomorowland is like a closet.

stevem85

I vote for neither. There is really nothing futuristic about either of them anymore. I love both of them for many different reasons, but both are tremendously outdated. If I had the money, and were in charge of the place I would level Tomorrowland and start from the ground up. I would redo Space Mountain into a more modern coaster. Everything else would go. I would move Mission Space over from Epcot, and rename it Mission To Mars to honor the former attraction. I would keep Buzz Light Year, but update it with a new building and ride system. Get rid of The Bay restaurant and replace it with Pizza Planet from Toy Story to compliment Buzz. The Speedway would be gone and replaced with a futuristic submarine attraction. A Tron Attraction, or a E ticket Black Hole attraction would also be placed in. The COP would be leveled and replaced with an exact replica of the 1964 World's Fair Building with complete new show inside starting with 1960's to present. But the best thing I would do is make sure the whole land matched. Its a miss match of redo's. The place needs some conformity. As For Future World: I would start with getting rid of the graveyard at the entrance. Bring back the original look as you walk in. SSE would go back to a story about communication and have a better decent. Bring back AT&T as sponsor. Innoventions is actually ok. Maybe get a few more sponsors in it. Character meet and greet is gone!!!!! The horrible purple crap that is over the breezeway is gone!!!! The stage around the fountain is gone!!! Clean up that whole area and make it look nice again. Now onto the pavilions. Energy needs a bad redo. I would like something completely new in there. Not sure what but a departure from the " You must remain seated for the next 27 minutes" or else that is yelled at you over and over at the beginning. WOL would get a whole life. I would place a ride through the body using a HP, or SM ride system from Universal. and a few more little shows inside. "Horizons 21" would be rebuilt back where it used to be. I put the 21 there because it would be an update and more 21st century. I would move Siemens over here as the prime sponsor. TT is fine and meets the criteria. Living seas would be gutted and Nemo would be killed. I would use the new Disney films about the seas and showcase more of an educational eco friendly pavilion and how global warming effects the seas. Ride through about Poseidon and ocean mythology. The Land is good. Needs a new Soarin' film. LWTL just needs a freshening up in the beginning. The COL is gone, and replaced with a new 3D movie. Chiquita would take over the whole pavilion. Imagination is next. This is a no brainer. Complete redo back to the original! Upstairs open, and a new experience where the theater is.

That's my view, and I know none of it will ever happen... but one can always dream

luv

I have to agree that Tomorrowland does appear to be dirty, old and kind of run-down. It really needs some fixing. It's still fun to visit, but is more on par with a Six Flags than a world-class theme park.

Future World is still passable.

Neither look particularly futuristic. That's the problem with building futuristic stuff! The future shows up and you you have to update! :)

jcldtrek

I definetly agree , future world is better than tomorrowland. They got test track, soarin, living seas, spaceship earth, mission space as the main draws along with the lesser minor ones too. Tomorrowland is all Pixar related with stich, buzz and monsters laugh thing, only thing not pixared is COP, space mountain and the people mover and autotopia and rockets. Tomorrowland needs the makeover next once fantasyland is all done with the seven dwarfs coaster. Wishful thinking lol.

James Barker

I like Tomorrowland, but it could use a bit of love.
5r.jpg

THEMEPARKPIONEER

What they need to do with both is trace back to the origional plans and designs then tweak them as little as they possibly can to fit in today's future and today's world because that origional work is irreplaceable and obviously they can't make anything that stands up to the origional work. And those origional designs are the most successful.

Gonzo79

I voted for Tomorrowland. I love Space Mountain,COP,PeopleMover,Buzz,and even Monsters Inc.Whenever we're at the MK,it seems we always spend the mostamount of time in TL. Love FutureWorld too,but I do agree they both need some work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom