News Future World confirmed to be split into 3 neighborhoods

Goofyernmost

Define attractions? Do we count parts of attractions/areas. The enchanted forest would like a word.
To me attractions many times have been narrowly defined as something you park your butt on and ride around either fast or slow. However, I also define it as anything that is interesting and set up to be enjoyed and explored. With that thought it seems that Epcot has a whole bunch of attractions. The only limitation is individual curiosity or attention span.
of the original EPCOT and one the failed to keep that desire to discover at a doable level for all but a few.

gustaftp

Here is a random thought still about the neighborhood areas...
With the coffee table event center being built to maximize the amount of money they can charge for VIP firework viewing, that got me thinking. I know it wouldn’t be for a long time, but what happens to the Odyssey building after it’s done showcasing the ruining of EPCOT?

If the lake was to be filled in a bit and the building was razed (who cares about that one) then you have an expansion pad that could fit the WOM building without the stupid attached track of course. Also creates a little symmetry with JIYI. Maybe another space pavilion cause two isn’t enough?

In all seriousness, was this ever thought of for future expansion?

Thoughts?

If I remember correctly, the reason why that lake is there with Odyssey pushed so far back is because the lake is the result of a sinkhole that was discovered during construction of EPCOT.

Bocabear

If I remember correctly, the reason why that lake is there with Odyssey pushed so far back is because the lake is the result of a sinkhole that was discovered during construction of EPCOT.
I am not sure they would have left an unstabilized sinkhole in the middle of the park... That would have been crazy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom