Future development at Disney Parks worldwide

_Scar

TLM and BatB will still attract men. I'm positive.

What shocks me is nothing is new for Epcot or DAK.... :shrug:

The Conundrum

Thats not a very good article. Its basically some guy talking about stuff everyone has already talked about before in far more detail.

Although this

In Florida it's even worst as there is definitely no new attractions to expect before at least fall 2011-12 - which will be also the date of the two new Disney Cruise Line ships. I don't want to be provocative, but thanks God, the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Islands of Adventure will open in 2010!

further proves the point ive been making all along

NMBC1993

Yep once again WDW is getting the short end of the stick....oh well maybe in about 15 years we'll get a new E-Ticket attraction and lose 12 more shops and resturants at DTD:D

_Scar

I hope Harry Potter just kicks some major ______ and WDW is forced to add something big to every park.... :lol: I make myself laugh. Disney wouldnt spend that kinda money on WDW.... :lookaroun

WDW Vacationer

Also,by this article,EVERY DISNEY PARK gets substantial additions. While NO park in WDW does.

Except MK.:animwink:

But WDW as a whole needs something!

RSoxNo1

Thats not a very good article. Its basically some guy talking about stuff everyone has already talked about before in far more detail.

Although this
In Florida it's even worst as there is definitely no new attractions to expect before at least fall 2011-12 - which will be also the date of the two new Disney Cruise Line ships. I don't want to be provocative, but thanks God, the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Islands of Adventure will open in 2010!

further proves the point ive been making all along

What was this point that you've been making all along?

RSoxNo1

His point has been that WWOHP will hurt WDW attendance.

I've said that I think it will hurt AK and DHS's attendance, but not Epcot's or Magic Kingdom's. Typically when people are on a longer vacation and are forced to skip a park it's either AK or DHS. As a shareholder, I would love it if they're already deep into the work for the new Fantasyland, and we see that Potter is taking guests away from all 4 Disney parks. Without something major like this, we see the lulls in development that we're currently in since Toy Story Mania has opened.

Theme Park Wars... bring it on.

loaloa

The purpose of my article is NOT to tell you what is coming, but precisely to explain that the problem is that we know already ALL what is coming in the next 3-4 years!

Not sure you've read all the article, The Conundrum... What i say is , knowing all what we know, and considering it'll take 2-3 years to buld everything, it's gonna be a bit boring to see updates with pictures of fences, cranes , etc during the next three years, because it's exactly what will happen.

We all want to know in advance what will be the next big rides, and now we're trapped , that's what i've tried to explain.

And, no, WDW is " not getting the short end of the stick", the new Fantasyland will be at least a $250M expansion, a big amount of money and it's understandable that they can't spend the same amount of money in every park.

Finally the DLP third theme park is NOT a rumor as the info comes from somebody, let's say, with a very "high" position at DLP. I NEVER post rumors, by the way , on my site. When i talk about something, it's because it's confirmed. Now, if there is a new major economy crisis in 5 years or an atomic war with Iran things can changed, but that's of course another problem!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom