Funny things "tourist" say

plaz10

A man complaining after TSMM was closed for the night that he was going to "call Walt himself and complain that you would not let my son on this ride!" Hmm...good luck with that.

eroyee

Were getting ready to go thru the Davy Jones fog thing at Pirates and the girl behind us said are we gonna get wet? I said yes, so they threw their coats over their heads. it was soooo funny...........:lol:

JafarMaleficent

Please don't shoot me, but when I was younger and on my first trip to WDW I thought the exact same thing. I was about 8 or 9 and I was not into Disney as I am now.

Its ok you were 8 or 9. This guy was in his mid to late twenties. It was his first time there. However but still. I mean it says liberty belle on the top.lol

Sarabell

I was there with a bunch of my cousins, and one of them decided to start making farm animal sounds. We were in line for the Thunder Mountain Railroad in MK and, (as always) my cousin made a cow sound. There was a couple of older people behind us and one of them said "wow, they really go the extra mile to make everything look and sound real"

rct247

"Are there any rides here?" - guy at the Magic Kingdom in front of the castle

------------

Kid 1: "Can we go on the train?!" (pointing to Main Street Train Station)
Mom: "No, that only takes you to Universal Studios."

------------

Scene: It's 2:30pm-ish along Main Street USA.
Typical Tourist to CM: "Why is everyone sitting along the street? Is there going to be a parade?"

------------

Scene: Guest standing in front of entrance to "The Great Movie Ride"
Typical Tourist to CM: "Is this a ride?"

------------

Guest to another guest: "I can't wait to go to Epcot and try some Butterbeer in Germany. I hear it's amazing."

CamiLyn227

We were using our fastpasses on Toy Story Midway Mania and just as they let us into the line right before the stairs a man waiting in the standby line yelled at the CM because they had been waiting and we just walked in.

S

stphnbogert

We were using our fastpasses on Toy Story Midway Mania and just as they let us into the line right before the stairs a man waiting in the standby line yelled at the CM because they had been waiting and we just walked in.

. the nerve of some people. i don't understand some people who think yelling at a disney park is ok. i always say, "use your indoor voices when at the world."

fireman17

My son and I had FP for Splash Mountain and we both were wearing Disney World Fire Department Tee shirts I had made. As the CM let us by in the FP line another guest yells at him that they were there before us. The CM looks at him and says "They're with the fire department". The guy didn't know what to do..:ROFLOL:

mousefan1972

Chrismtas Eve morning, this year. (well, technically last year)

Me: At Space Mountain fastpass machine putting in our APs to ride later
Guy running into standby queue, yelling to CM as he passes: "Hey, how much is fastpass?"
CM: "What?"
Guy: "HOW MUCH DOES FASTPASS COST??"
CM: "It's free"
Guy: "Then how does it work?"
Me: Rolls eyes and leaves fastpass machine to meet back up with family.
Tells story to DH, and neither of us can fathom how someone can visit WDW at the busiest time of year, and yet not have done minimal research to learn that fastpass is included with park admission.

Yanks07

Good stuff! Riding the Boat from Fort Wilderness a teen son says to his dad as we pass the Contemporary Resort "Dad, look there's the airport!"

THEMEPARKPIONEER

I always hear lets go ride in the big ball, Journey Into Your Imagination is the best ride in Epcot and there was another time I was watching Spectro Magic and someone asks the cast member guiding the parade if all the lights were real or was it just an illusion, I wanted so badly to say something rude and sarcastic but I just held it in.

graphite1326

This is funny. Keep them coming. I am going in a couple of weeks. I hope I can add to this thread. I am tempted to try the Haunted Mansion being brought over one.

powlessfamily4

Hahaha I love that one. Here's one I heard while standing in line for a Dole Whip:

"I think it is how Hawaiians eat ice cream"

Having lived in the amazing Aloha state for 4 years.... I almost said um no... you would be eating shaved ice there... LOL

rodserling27

I always hear lets go ride in the big ball, Journey Into Your Imagination is the best ride in Epcot and there was another time I was watching Spectro Magic and someone asks the cast member guiding the parade if all the lights were real or was it just an illusion, I wanted so badly to say something rude and sarcastic but I just held it in.
HAH! Are they an illusion, that is the FUNNIEST thing I've ever heard. I can't even fathom why someone would think that.

I remember getting off Tower of Terror once and a guy telling his buddy he remembered that Twilight Zone Episode on which the ride is based. And that the guy who played Rod Serling in the film pre-show "really didn't look like him." :brick:x2

DisneyLeo18

A man complaining after TSMM was closed for the night that he was going to "call Walt himself and complain that you would not let my son on this ride!" Hmm...good luck with that.

Reminds me of a scene from Semi-Pro: "You're gonna need a phone to heaven cause he's dead!" :ROFLOL:

dave&di

rct247;4398551[B said:
]"Are there any rides here?" - guy at the Magic Kingdom in front of the castle[/B]

------------

Kid 1: "Can we go on the train?!" (pointing to Main Street Train Station)
Mom: "No, that only takes you to Universal Studios."

------------

Scene: It's 2:30pm-ish along Main Street USA.
Typical Tourist to CM: "Why is everyone sitting along the street? Is there going to be a parade?"

------------

Scene: Guest standing in front of entrance to "The Great Movie Ride"
Typical Tourist to CM: "Is this a ride?"

------------

Guest to another guest: "I can't wait to go to Epcot and try some Butterbeer in Germany. I hear it's amazing."

I work at an Animal Sanctuary called 'TRENT PARK ANIMAL CENTRE' where public enter through the tea shop, I am amazed by the amount of people who walk in and ask "Do you actually have animals here?" The clue is in the title! :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom