Funny things people say at WDW

wdwjmp239

mmartelli said:
Teen to TOT CM: "Is this ride scary?"
CM: "We don't call this the tower of happiness" at this point the doors slammed and the ride continued. The kid got freaked out and the picture was pricelss...the look of terror on his face was priceless.

You got a pic? I want to see that! LOL

disnyfan89

Hands down best thing I have ever heard.

This was at Liberty Tree Tavern and a guest was talking to my friend:
(In a Heavy Southern Draw) Does the Burger come with a bun? Could I also get some more of that sweetass tea?

After wards another cast member comes up to my friend: If ya need some help that there jeeter talk I cans help.

mmartelli said:
Teen to TOT CM: "Is this ride scary?"
CM: "We don't call this the tower of happiness" at this point the doors slammed and the ride continued. The kid got freaked out and the picture was pricelss...the look of terror on his face was priceless.

That reminds me, the first time I rode the tower of terror (I knew what it was and this was before I was a rolller coaster nut) I was already terrified and I was lucky enough to get the middle seat in the very back of the ride....the one without the lap bar and instead it has a seat belt.

The CM comes in and checks the lap bars then he comes and pulls on my belt and pulls it prolly 2' out (it wasn't locked yet) he looks at it and in a slow scary voice said "Ohhhhh welllllll" and then he walks out and shut the doors lol. You shoulda seen my picture I was holding onto the lap bar next to me for the whole ride:lol:

sillyspook13

Yesterday at the tip board a guest came up to me and asked, "Do you have a cracker in your pocket?"

I waited for a punchline...... Nope. He was serious!:brick:

So, to go with the Tower of Terror theme....I went to DLR last December, and of COURSE rode the Tower of Terror. I was sitting in the front row, in the middle, and screamed throughout the entire ride. Afterwards, I ran to check out my picture, in which I was amused to see that my mouth was open MUCH wider than anybody elses. Then, the guy who was sitting a few seats away from me pointed at my face and went "Geez, that chick looks like a freaking opera singer..." at which point I started laughing and said "Uh, thanks!" He apparently hadn't noticed me standing right behind him, so he turned around quickly, looked extremely embarassed, and ran out. It was more the running away thing that made me laugh, lol :lol:

Mori Anne

In the Parks
No
psuchad said:
Around 18 year old girl while in line for Everest: "I hope I don't get sick on this. I hope it doesn't move too much. I got sick on Soarin' yesterday. It just moves way too fast."

Hey, I am from State COllege (well except for the last 3 years)...... Love the pic of Jo'pa... He was my old neighbor. I use to live in College Heights. Jo'pa loved my daughter. He was always so sweet to her...... Makes me miss home.. but hello fellow State College'n

bjlc57

my wife reminded me of this story..

since yesterday was my Daughters 27th birthday, I need to tell this interesting story..

the first time we went to Disney, My oldest daughter ( see above) was asking us when we were going to space mountain.. At the time, I hadn't been on it for many years.. I had totally forgotten about it. When are we going to SM ? SM? SM? ... what the heck is is SM I asked my wife.. SPACE MOUNTAIN, its the one thing that Christi has heard that she MUST GO ON.. so finally late in the day, we walk past Space Mountain.. there is little or no line..Okay.. Lets go on space mountain..

Now if you know anything about the que at space mountain, it has various warning signs.. don't go on if your pregnant, back pains, Solar eclispe.. bad moon phase.. what not.. I of course, don't even read the signs..

So now we are at the top of the que.. what do I care, this ride really doesn't interest me.. a roller coaster in the dark.. I am doing this for the kid..

all of a sudden... screaming.. yelling. what is going on......... I look, IT'S MY KID.. I AM NOT GOING,...YOU CAN'T MAKE ME.. YOU CAN'T MAKE ME... SHE is crawling, quite nimbely over and under the bars with speed of Bart Conner.. I am amazed in about six different ways.. WHO IS MAKING YOU GO ON THIS RIDE? I ask......... all I get is sobbing..

So guess who gets stuck going on the ride, BY HIMSELF... Yeah.. the guy who was doing it for his kid..

She would kill me if she read,,. SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY KID.. I love you..

this will be on a email as soon as I am done..

LLAMA, LLAMA, LLAMA, DUCK.........

ltbeach

Enderikari said:
Evil Polyester Costumes of Torture

Hmmm, last year a cast member told me it stood for "Eisners Paycheck Comes On Top"!!! but i guess things have changed since then. :lol: :sohappy:

darthjohnny

EPCOT= Eisner's Profit City of Tommorow

A guest goes up to a cast member working at the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse ands says, "You know... we Swiss don't really live in Treehouses"

A person goes to a cast memebe, "Can you page my brother in the park?"
-Cast member: "Is he a guest?"
-Person: "No he's not a guest, he paid to get in."

Dagger

Some of these aren't that funny just because some of you are such jaded veterans that you forget the questions may not be so obvious to a first timer and it also seems like some are made up :p

I've never heard anything this ridiculous come out of people's mouths!!

Dagger said:
Some of these aren't that funny and it seems like some are made up :p

I've never heard anything this ridiculous come out of people's mouths

Trust me, it happens. I work at a movie theater, and you wouldn't believe the idiocy some people display...

*standing right in front of the florescent light saying restroom* "Where's the bathroom??"

"And did you want buttery topping on your popcorn?"
"No, just butter."
"All we offer if our buttery topping"
"What is it?"
"Partially hydrogonated soybean oil.."
"Yeah, no thanks, I think I'll just stick with your regular butter"
"Uh...."

"Hi, can I get one ticket to see Now Hiring?"
"Um, sir, that's actually not a movie...our theater is now hiring new employees..."

"Um, excuse me, I'd like a free ticket."
"What's the problem, Ma'am?"
"Well, I bought a ticket for Stick It, and your ticket tearer sent me to the wrong theater, so I ended up watching some awful teeny bopper movie about gymnastics."
"Ma'am...that IS Stich It...."

Yeah, idiocy happens. You better believe it.

darthjohnny

Dagger said:
Some of these aren't that funny just because some of you are such jaded veterans that you forget the questions may not be so obvious to a first timer and it also seems like some are made up :p

I've never heard anything this ridiculous come out of people's mouths!!

You'd be surprised what is said. I heard when Cast Members are trained, they are told to pretend that once guests enter through the gate, their minds are just zapped of any intelligence what so ever.

fillerup

An otherwise normal seeming family behind us on Safari had a lively discussion as to how Disney went about containing the termites that had been imported to build the mounds from spreading off property and building mounds all over central Florida.

ChuckElias

fillerup said:
An otherwise normal seeming family behind us on Safari had a lively discussion as to how Disney went about containing the termites that had been imported to build the mounds from spreading off property and building mounds all over central Florida.
That's pretty funny. I've also heard safari riders marvel at the fact that the baobob tree had been there for 1,000 years.

Rockin Roller

One time I was on Splash Mountain and there was a girl about 16 years old sitting behind me and she was alone. so the whole time she kept bugging me asking when the big drop was and everytime she asked I said its this drop when it was actually one of the smaller dips. Finally we get to the top of the big drop and she knew then that this was the drop. So I say sarcastically at the top you can get off here if you dont want to go down the drop. She stands about half way up and then we dropped. The picture was her falling into her seat scared to death. It wasnt what she said but what she did that was funny

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom