Funny questions guests ask.

AliceFan

I also witnessed once, a man and woman in front of the castle arguing as to which one was the castle and where their dinner reservation was at. They had reservations for Crystal Place, and the man kept pointing at the castle saying they were eating there. However the woman looked at the castle and said, "That's not the castle," turned around pointed at Crystal Place and said, "That is the castle, that building all lit up." Now I would have corrected them, but I knew they were on there way to the right place for dinner and I was laughing too hard.

jmani56

Having worked the front gate turnstyles at MGM, I have heard quite a few. The best are:

"I came to MGM on the monorail, where do I pick it up again?" Wow.

"How do I get to Disney from here?"

The best is watching people struggle to figure out how to insert their ticket and put their fingers in the slots. I've seen people put their eyes up to the finger slots for a retina scan lol. My favorite response to people asking "Where do I put my ticket" was "Right where it says insert ticket". Worked every time.

BTW: The 3:00 parade question is no exaggeration. It gets asked every day.

Plutoboy

NOt really a funny question but a funny situation. When I worked for Disney I was "friends" with many different characters. On this particualr day I was friends with Tweedle Dee and we were at the Tea Cups doing our normal meet 'n greet. An elderly lady came up to me and pulled on my arm and asked "Where are the restrooms, sir"? Now ofcourse I couldn't say anything so I pointed to the nearest facilities which were inside Cosmic Rays.

She pulled on my arm again and asked the same question...again I pointed. The poor woman, getting frustrated, poked me in the side and said "I need to know where the restrooms are". I put my arm around her.. turned her in the direction she needed to go and pointed.

She looked at the rest of her family and said "let's go...this jerk won't tell me where the bathrooms are!!" I just looked at Tweedle Dum, who was cracking up so loud that you could hear her laughing, and shrugged my shoulders and scratching my head.:)

head mouse

I'm sure it has been mentioned here some. But I heard a guy ask a CM Where the Jarasic Park ride was. He said, and I quote, "We just got off the Back to the Future Ride andnow we want to ride Jarasic Park".

This was of course at Disney Studios.

I said to my friends. "If he just got off Back to the Future, he walked a LONG way to get here"

Slipknot

Does the Great Movie Ride go upside down? Just Kidding...

No actually you are not. As a GMR tour guide, I get asked this question every day and every hour I am working.

Anyway, I didn't read all the posts so if it's already posted, oh well:

Guest: Why is there a line?

Me: Because we saw you coming and shoved as many people in front of you as we could!!!

disneytati

No actually you are not. As a GMR tour guide, I get asked this question every day and every hour I am working.

Anyway, I didn't read all the posts so if it's already posted, oh well:

Me: Because we saw you coming and shoved as many people in front of you as we could!!!

:lol: That was a good one!:wave:

head mouse

:lol: That's great. I bet they took you serious too. If they were dumb eonough to ask such a question, they deserved that answer.

I read somewhere (on another board) a guest asked the Jungle Cruise CM "What happens if the boat sinks, will the animals eat us?"

The CM told them that the captin would shoot all the animals to save the guest. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

CoffeeJedi

:lol:
I read somewhere (on another board) a guest asked the Jungle Cruise CM "What happens if the boat sinks, will the animals eat us?"

The CM told them that the captin would shoot all the animals to save the guest. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Is that really a "stupid question" or just a guest "playing along" with the story?
I'd think that the CM would have had a much more snarky in-character answer than that too.

Jorden

*Guest approaches me looking at the wait time display the whole way*

G: How longs the wait?

*I take a few steps forward to see it, read back exactially what it says and watch the guest look at it again and leave*

At the launch ticket distrubution (the "main entrance" where everyone has to go to get a ticket before boarding M:S now)

Where is the main entrace? (and when I respond right here, they get in line for the other launch ticket person. This usually occours when they have a small line and I have none)

cameraguy

Original Poster
this isn't really a "stupid question" but rather a stupid comment to a question I asked another guest on my last trip.

I was in MGM.

Me: "Excuse me mame, do you know the time."

Person: "You me here right?"

No in Thailand of course here. :hammer:

head mouse

(3)

*In Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort*

Guest (asks me a question): We are fairly new to the Disneyland :)brick:) Resort. Can you recommend us doing anything for our first day?
Me: I recommend watching the 24 minute, Disney World TV programme for things to do and see here, in your resort room.
Guest: Great! Where can i see it?
Son (Whilst walking back to the room): 24 minutes? But i'm bored now.

ARG I hate that. I mean people plan for years a trip to Florida, You know they have seen, read and heard it called WALT DISNEY WORLD 100 times.

(4)

*On the Magic Kingdom Rail Road*

Son: Dad, where does this train take us?
Dad: Universal Studios i think.

Those are the ones i remember well.

:brick::brick::brick::brick::brick::brick: When will people learn that Disney and Universal ARE NOT THE SAME.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom