Funny questions guests ask.

cameraguy

Original Poster
I was just down in WDW last month visiting a few of my friends in the college program there, and thought I'd share some of the questions that they haven asked at work.

My friend Nichole is a Bell Hop and ToT and a kid came up to her and asked

Boy: "You live here right."

Nichole: "Yes I'm a ghost I have live here for eternity."

Boy: "How do you change you underwhere?"

My other friend works as a character attendent, and a little boy asked if Minnie would ever go on a date with him.

And another kid asked how Mickey goes to the bathroom.

Have any CMs out their been asked funny questions like this?

joshwill

I was just down in WDW last month visiting a few of my friends in the college program there, and thought I'd share some of the questions that they haven asked at work.

My friend Nichole is a Bell Hop and ToT and a kid came up to her and asked

Boy: "You live here right."

Nichole: "Yes I'm a ghost I have live here for eternity."

Boy: "How do you change you underwhere?"

My other friend works as a character attendent, and a little boy asked if Minnie would ever go on a date with him.

And another kid asked how Mickey goes to the bathroom.

Have any CMs out their been funny questions like this?

im not a cm and this didnt happen at disney world, but it is disney related.

i work part time at a local arena as security. a few years ago, we were working the usual semi-anual disney on ice show. during the intermission, i was down near the ice when a guest comes up to me and asks if diney uses the arenas ice, or do they bring in their own.

it took all my self contol not to burst out laughing. :)

sergeiam

The bellhops at the Hollywood Tower Hotel are the original bellhops of the hotel. They are not ghosts and are not dead. Thus, the odd question of how a ghost would change it's undergarments should have never been asked.

cameraguy

Original Poster
The bellhops at the Hollywood Tower Hotel are the original bellhops of the hotel. They are not ghosts and are not dead. Thus, the odd question of how a ghost would change it's undergarments should have never been asked.

Nope, they are supposed to be ghosts. The ride takes place after the the events of 1939.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I think they would have to be ghosts in order to keep up their youthful 20 something appearances for a 70-80 year old bellhop.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Guest to CM... Excuse me... Why does it rain???

Sigh, when we went to DL in '05, the Ex said "I didn't come all the way to California for it to rain the whole time we're here!" :brick:

As if I booked a vacation and paid her expenses just so it would rain on her five months later! :hammer:

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
When we took the Keys to the Magic Kingdom tour, someone asked the cast member tour guide on what was the silliest question she was ever asked. She said, without hesitation, "What time does the 3 o'clock parade start?"

I guess that is such a common question, Disney even made a pin for it.

http://eventservices.disney.go.com/files/10903831.jpg

Zz.

:lol: I MUST have that pin!!!!!! I worked PAC (parade audience control) when I was a CM and I HAD to have been asked that question on almost a daily basis!! :lol: ahhhhh....memories

Jorden

hmm I have a few...

From Epcot ODF
How do I board that train that goes around the park? (in reference to the Monorail).

From Mission: SPACE
Am I ok to ride with breast implants? (in the pre-flight coordoor right before you board).
Does this spin slower than Dumbo? (again in the preflight coordoor)
How do you pull my face back?
Can I have a barf bag? (jokingly, they get a real strange look on their face when I point out the holder right in front of them).
Whats the difference between spinning and no spinning?
Is this too intense/scary/rough for him/her? (good question but since everyone is different I can't really answer that)
Is this a rollercoaster?
When is the next show?
Is this the entrance? (at the main entrance)
I've had a few people tell me that fastpass distribution was FP return simply because of the word fastpass on the sign.

Probably more but thats all I can think of at the moment, and don't even get me started on the responses I've gotten to "More Intense or Less Intense".

Granted these don't annoy me at all, but they are still funny questions.

I have a few =D

"Where's saurus?"
"How much are universal tickets?"
"How do I get to Walmart from here?"
"Monorails to AK?"
"WHERE'S THE TEST PAST TO THE FAST PASS" OMG MY FAVORITE!!
"Where's mission to mars?"
"where's living with the seas?"

"Where's number 3 on the map?"

"Can I use a monorail to get to the countries?"

"How far is test track from here?" (seriously, do you not know you're going to have to walk a long butt way??) The guest want everything so near!! x_x

From Tip Board: Where are the countries?
Me: See that fountain in back of us?
Guest: Yes
Me: Go around the fountain and go straight ahead
Guest: AROUND WHERE?"
ME:....... CAN YOU NOT SEE!!! GOODNESS....THE LEFT OR RIGHT HAND SIDE....GO AROUND THE FOUNTAIN...GO STRAIGHT! LOL

While I'm holding wristbands for EMH night. In plain view...."what's this line for?"

"is this where I get wrist bands?"

Over there by oddessy building the mexico bridge area where we give out wristbands

"Is this the line for test track?"
"What's in there?" (while pointing to oddessy)

Over at house of innoventions: Is this a ride??
Over a tip board: Is this where i get fast passes at?

Over at character connections: What's this?
"Is this a ride?"
What characters are here? (while in plain site)
How long is the wait?

Over at innoventions west

"Are there real bugs in that tunnel?"
"What's the bug tunnel?"
"Is the pizza game really about making pizza?"
"Can we make our own pizza here?"

Over at illuminations

"What is everyone waiting here for?"
"Is this a special event?"
"Where are the nearest restrooms?" And when I tell them oddessy and by mcdonalds, they tell me "I said nearest" I'm like....those are it....

We have a list somewhere in our breakroom...it has over 100 pages already. =D

Someone should really make a book about "DISNEY QUESTIONS." XD!

I also have a few friends on monorail and the sillest questions that everyone seems to ask is " Have any of the monorails crashed or exploded?"

AND AND MY FAVORITE MONORAIL ONE!!

TAN TAN TAN

"HAVE THEY EVER FALLEN OFF THE TRACK?!! XD

I had a woman ask me whether she could take the monorail to Universal...

Lots of "When does the parade start?" (Um, no parade here?)

Oooh, what's THAT?? (pointing at a pile of Voban, under which is a pile of vomit) (I've gotten that one like 3 or 4 times for each of the two protein spills I've had to clean) :)hurl: )

What's the fastest way to India? (Uh, by plane probably, we don't have an India pavillion here...)

How on EARTH do you light fireworks underwater?

"Is there any way you can find out the wait for Soarin' Over California?"

"Well, sir, the big, red numbers say it's a 25 minute wait..."

"No, no, not Soarin'...Soarin' Over California. In Disneyland. I need to know the wait."

"Well sir, I'm really not sure...maybe one of the Soarin' CMs can help you out?" :confused:

:brick:

disneytati

As a brazilian tour guide, I used to hear lots of questions like these from the teenagers in my group. Here are some:

- I don't like this park... why don't we go to Disney? (at EPCOT)
- Why do I have to wait for the fireworks?
- Why don't they speak Portuguese? I can't understand a word they're saying...
- Do I have to pay with dollars?
- Can I go up the stairs and meet you up there? (a girl who's afraid of the dark, but wants to go up the "big ball" at EPCOT)
- Oh, my! It's too cold! What's the temperature right now? (I answer: "I don't know.." and the girl goes: "but you're the tour guide, how come you don't know?" and I go: "I'm a tour guide, not a thermometer..")
- Am I gonna get wet? (boarding Splash Mountain)
- Can I phone my mom now? (in the middle of Illuminations)
- Can you ask them to turn the air conditioner off? (at Honey I Shrunk the Audience, in the middle of the movie)
- Is this a ride? (pointing at the Castle, and at the Crystal Palace, and at every building that "looks different")
- Do I really have to wait in line?
- Why do we have to pay for these pictures? They aren't gonna keep them anyway... can you ask them to give the picture to us for free? (at the exit of TOT)
- Why do we have to watch two parades? Aren't they all the same thing?
and.. every 5 minutes....
- What are they saying???

Disneysue

In the Parks
No
While working on Main Street USA at Disneyland, in FULL GARB. Polyester turn of the century dress, name tag that says DISNEYLAND.....

"Excuse me do you work here?"
"How do you get to San Francisco?" (BEFORE DCA was built)

Immediately after MSEP
"When does the night time parade start?"

While working at La Brea Bakery:
Guest:Wheres the entrance to Disneyland?
Me: Directly behind you sir
Guest:No they moved it when they built that little California Exibit thing, where did they move it to?
Me: Its 1 mile back that direction sir
Guest: I thought so, thank you

He left and walked in the opposite direction and the entire restaurant erupted in laughter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom