Funny photos...

NowInc

Lets see..what else have I done...

CTX..holding up a camera at the Dino...looking really "Tourist like"

ToT...putting our hands over the heads of the people in front of us...kinda like a crystal ball type of image

Splash mountain...holding our noses as we take the plunge...

RnR....Looking at my watch

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
On Tower of Terror, I always knew when and where we would have our picture taken, so this one time right before we got to that point, I stuck my tongue out far and had my right hand go over the top of my head and pulled up on the tip of my nose. When the ride was over and we all walked out to where they preview the picture for the guests, everyone was laughing and my sister ended up buying the picture.

Erika

Originally posted by KBQueenWDW
Erika... Great America is the greatest. I'm going there next Sunday. It'll be opening weekend so it's gonna be so crowded! Eeek! Oh well. But making funny faces at Great America with my friends is easier... since I've only been to WDW with my friends once! :animwink:

Have a great time! I haven't been there in about 7 years. Sometime before they put in all the Wild West stuff. Maybe this year though. I had season passes for 2 years in high school and practically lived there.

Anyway, thanks, Starsky, for posting that pic! I showed it to my husband and he just shook his head, LOL. Anyone else feel like putting theirs up? I would love to see them.

Nala59

On Rockin' Roller Coaster my son & I both did the "mini me" thing while the other people in the car were screaming... on TOT we both yawned and looked bored, while others were screaming... that's about it so far, but I'll read on, and get more ideas! :D

on ToT
after the first few times we rode it we figured out when it took the pic.

So me and my tour group on our fourth ride decided it would be fun if we looked asleep on the ride, so when the flash can we all leaned back or forward as if sleeping. when we got off the ride the people looked at us so crazy. turns out they thought we passed out. that was so funny

disney_nutter

What, the one that gets incredibly crowded at Xmas? I've always been more of an Index man myself.:eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

yeh thats the one and shopping in index do u want to all ur stuff to break within a year of buying it.

Sansaarai

Account Suspended
Originally posted by disney_nutter
What, the one that gets incredibly crowded at Xmas? I've always been more of an Index man myself.:eek:

yeh thats the one and shopping in index do u want to all ur stuff to break within a year of buying it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Um what?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom