Funny photos...

DCA Fan

Some stuff my friends and I have done in front of the cameras at Knott's Berry Farm's Log Ride:
  • Fall asleep, look bored
  • Throw up over the side
  • Picked our noses
  • Act overly excited
Someone liked one of our pics so much, he bought it for himself!

Stuff I've seen other people do (we kinda started this whole trend when we discussed what pranks to pull off, leading to others around us, etc.)
  • Richard Nixon
  • Hide (only backs showing)
  • Turn the log around, ride backwards

grimgringhost

Ha! Well since my parents have gone with me every time I've been to disney world, I probably haven't been as crazy as I could have been. :animwink: But hey! I'm leaving in 2 days with a huge group of friends! Anyway, I live by Mall of America and we have a sort of indoor theme park here. When my friend and I went down the log flume, we got our picture taken where he was choking me and I had my head back and my tongue sticking out. The picture was hilarious, but we didn't have any money to buy it... :hammer:

Legacy

Yeah, I dont have a lot of people you make the stupid/posed picture thingies... but the most memorable one was on RnRC.

Right at the lauch me and my friend acted like we were asleep, and it wasnt that hard considering it was like our sixth time in a row. The people who saw it thought it was funny, but it seems really mundane compared to some of these other ones.

I need to try the snow thing in ToT.

starsky

Original Poster
here goes

Hopefully this will work

Attachments

• dinosaur.jpg
    dinosaur.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 191

Richy_roo

Ride Photos

weve done the reading the guide book whilst on DLP Thunder Mountain,

but the best one was where we pretended we were fighting, i had my mate round the throut about to puch him and he looked really angry trying to hit back at me...

people were saying "look, they were fighting".. its a really good one to try..

Mr Disney

In the Parks
Yes
Saying

Please u guys! Post all of your pics! They sound so great and funny, but you have to post them for me to rool on the floor laughing! Thanks!:lol: :lol: :lol:

KBQueenWDW

Erika... Great America is the greatest. I'm going there next Sunday. It'll be opening weekend so it's gonna be so crowded! Eeek! Oh well. But making funny faces at Great America with my friends is easier... since I've only been to WDW with my friends once! :animwink:

starsky

Original Poster
[QUOTE. hey u know the big argos in the city center i work there just a piece of useless information [/B][/QUOTE]

What, the one that gets incredibly crowded at Xmas? I've always been more of an Index man myself.:eek:

sillyspook13

A few fun ride photos......

Dinosaur:

*pointing in the opposite direction (like starsky)
*looking ANY direction but the camera
*looking in a dino book for this dino which keeps chasing our car.

RnRC:

*Every time I go, I do a different pose. (sour lemons, asleep, etc.)

Test Track:

*asleep (not faking it)
*doing my homework (not faking this one either)
*looking behind me
*waving one of my shoes in the air

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by KBQueenWDW
Erika... Great America is the greatest. I'm going there next Sunday. It'll be opening weekend so it's gonna be so crowded! Eeek! Oh well. But making funny faces at Great America with my friends is easier... since I've only been to WDW with my friends once! :animwink:

Ah some more great america stories... When I was 16..on Loggers Run...rode it like 10 times in a row because the park was dead that day.... found the camera...me and my friends gave it the finger... and the person working the Freeze Frame was not amused like after we did it the 3rd time.. and would not let me buy one..understood...I was 16 and stupid...LOL..and its a family park...never done anything to or at the cams at WDW yet...I was having too much fun to do that at WDW..never crossed my mind..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom