Funny Disney World Motivational Posters: Create Your Own!

goodtimes5286

poster25501973.jpg

yep.....that's about right

n why dont they have locks on those doors? last time i went in it wouldnt close all the way and so when the lights dimmed they didnt really dim

jmvd20

Oh c'mon...

A thread in which the last post was in October 2008?

I've always wondered if the thread police do searches each time a new thread is posted to see if there is something similar, or do they just remember every thread ever posted? We may never know the true answer... :shrug:

Captain Hank

On that note, I feel it appropriate to mention that Walt Disney Imagineering just released a set of cast-only pins in the style of the Haunted Mansion tombstones honoring extinct Disneyland attractions. The one for Disneyland's Country Bear Playhouse says "Pooh Happens."

EPCOT Explorer

On that note, I feel it appropriate to mention that Walt Disney Imagineering just released a set of cast-only pins in the style of the Haunted Mansion tombstones honoring extinct Disneyland attractions. The one for Disneyland's Country Bear Playhouse says "Pooh Happens."

Adequate description, that.:lookaroun

Disney4Eva

I think the "Disney Quality Freaks" one has been one of my favorites through all the motivational poster pages.
And my other favorite has (I believe) since become a red "X". It had a picture of the DHS hat and said:
"CONGRATULATIONS
While you were busy hating this, 1.5 million other people enjoyed their vacation."​

rsoxguy

I posted one above from my wdwmagic photo album. I transferred it by copying the photo location and posting it through the yellow box. Every time I'm logged in to the site I can see it, but when I'm not logged in I can't. Does anyone know why? I'm a total doofus when it comes to computer technology and I can't figure out why it disappears whenever I'm logged out of the wdwmagic site. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I posted one above from my wdwmagic photo album. I transferred it by copying the photo location and posting it through the yellow box. Every time I'm logged in to the site I can see it, but when I'm not logged in I can't. Does anyone know why? I'm a total doofus when it comes to computer technology and I can't figure out why it disappears whenever I'm logged out of the wdwmagic site. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Several solutions:
  • Don't log out...:lol:
  • Make sure that your profile album is set to "Public"
  • Best solution. Post your picture in your WDW photo album - http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom