funny dis. moments?

Disney_Belle

Ah I swear every trip has one moment that sticks out...

Last year my brother and I were in Mickey's House and you know where you walk through and it looks like mickey had a super bowl party in his living room? well teh tv appears to be on but the back of it is facing the guests so you cant tell and it is fenced off kurt tried reaching the video camera over to videotape the tv and set off an alarm. we went back a couple days later and about 20 people tried seeing what was on the screen and set the alarm off.

on year at the crystal palace tigger came up behind my cousin crystal and tickled her and she screamed so loud we have it on video it was hilarious. everyone just kind of stopped and looked and eeyore and piglet ran over to make sure we were ok.

my old best friend kathy and i went to WDW for our graduation presents from our parents. on the way into Maelstrom she slipped and fell cuz the ground was wet. It was so funny.

One year at busch gardens (not wdw but still funny) this man was running somewhere and he was about 6'4 and 50+ years old. He was running and at the same time kicking himself in the butt. My cousin paul was about 11 at the time and ran behind him kind of mimicking him. Wasnt very nice but it was funny. It got even better when this lady was laughing and went up to my cousin and said "You did an awful good impression of my husband"

And one of the last ones.... when you come out of space mountain and such on TTA and people are just going in, watch the expressions people make when you say "Watch out for the Drop!"

sully96

On two separate trips, two years apart, in front of INDY Speedway, I got "@#&*!" on by seagulls. The really weird part, I think it was the same one, white/grey yellow beak.

sully96

Another one I forgot. In the queue at Maelstrom I was holding the handrail, when I moved up, my hand slid through something on the rail. Use your imagination, I don't know what it was (originally), but I bet it smelled better on the way down than after it came back up.

Sorry for the gross post, but they really happened.

Hey "gross post"------"Ghost Host"
Oh another time I was posting on the WDWMagic.com forums.................

Disney_Belle

sully96 said:
Another one I forgot. In the queue at Maelstrom I was holding the handrail, when I moved up, my hand slid through something on the rail. Use your imagination, I don't know what it was (originally), but I bet it smelled better on the way down than after it came back up.

Sorry for the gross post, but they really happened.

Hey "gross post"------"Ghost Host"
Oh another time I was posting on the WDWMagic.com forums.................

well thats just a lovely little bit of extra disney magic now isnt it?

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I froze a frozen juice bar to my lips and tounge.....The little carts that sell the icecream bars, etc, had just opened up and I wanted a Juice Bar. The CM warned me that it had just come out of dry ice and to be carefull, not heeding the warning, I unwrapped it and popped that sucker in my mouth, immediatley freezing my lips around the bar. Then I tried to push it out with my tounge, freezing my tounge to the bar. I had to quickly find a water fountain. My parents were laughing so hard they could not help me. My sister, so embarresed, walked away. I had blisters on my lips the rest of the trip.

Now that I think about it, Im not sure I would consider this funny.... :lol:

tazhughes

I was on Space Mountain behind a couple from Germany and the whole ride the woman is screaming out in German. Best part was I took German in High school and knew what she was saying and what she was calling her husband. I was laughing through the whole ride and I don't think they realized that I was laughing about them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom