Funniest Moments You've Had wit the Characters.

Badger Brent

Our family's favorite moment happened at Camp Minnie Mickey during our Christmas trip in 2007 on Christmas Eve. I wore a cheese head decorated with twinkling lights and ornaments. I know it sounds stupid, but it was fun!! We were the last in line for Donald Duck and his Christmas attire. They closed the line after they let us in and there was no one behind us. Donald pointed at my hat and started clapping his hands and pointed to his head. The photographer who "knew" Donald asked if HE wanted to wear my hat and he shook his head yes!! Well, the greeter started to untie his holiday hat and had troubles. So our family helped out and it was quite the funny ordeal. Donald leaked out a few words and even was laughing, which made the greeter and photographer start laughing. Pictures were taken and Donald had the photographer swipe a photopass just for him. We left and were going to remember this forever. But when we checked our photopass photo's, we had "Donald's" photos!! We checked them out before we left the park, because we wanted to see the photo's. They were able to transfer our other photo's to our new card. We still laugh about that special Christmas Eve in AK.:xmas:

joanna71985

I was eating dinner at 1900 Park Fare (great place to eat, btw. I had a blast there!). There was a part where everyone is dancing. Cinderella and Prince Charming were dancing together. Well, Anastasia and Drizella decided that they wanted to "dance" too. It was so funny watching them! I'm amazed no one was hurt.

Oh- this just reminded me of another one. I was in line to see the Tremaines at the MK. In front of me was a family with 2 girls and a boy (he was about 10 years old or so). The 2 girls went up for the picture, but their brother didn't want to. They called to him to come up, and he refused. Well, Anastasia wasn't one to take no for an answer. She gets off the stage and runs after him!! He takes off and she is still chasing him! He gets all the way over the bridge to Main Street, and she had to stop and return. But it was the funniest thing ever! The look on his face was priceless.

Bug715

I have two favorites and they're both from MVMCP last year.

My friend Goofy was at the dance party so my friend and I went over to see him. We walked in at the end of a song so we walked outside to wait to talk to him and when he walked out he scolded us for not coming and dancing with him and we had a five min conversation about what we'd done that night. My friend and I still talk about the guests' faces watching us talk to Goofy. I can't wait to go see him next week!

The other one was at the end of the party. We had taken a picture with Donald at his Tree Farm and gone to talk to a friend who was in line. She told us the Tweedles were by the tea cups so we ran over to see them. As we walked up they started to walk to the ride entrance and the attendent told us that they were going to ride and I asked if we could ride with them. We had to ask them and they said yea. It was so funny watching them trying to get through the turnstiles. I thought that my friend and I would be in a different cup with each tweedle because of space but nope all 4 of us cramed into one teacup. I had to stand on the seat to get the door to open and close! We took some great pictures that night!
DSC04307.jpg

andy1278

Reading this thread makes me so happy.

About a week ago, my girlfriend and I were meeting Buzz & Woody at Hollywood Studios. Buzz noticed our anniversary pins and congratulated us, then noticed she didn't have a ring (it was our dating anniversary, not marriage). He held her hand and kissed it, and Woody shook his finger no at Buzz before we finally got to take our picture.

Our 1st trip with DS4 and DD3 was priceless. At meet and greet Daisy would not let our son go. Kept hugging and kissing him, wanted more pictures. I think he was starting to think she wouldn't give him back to us!! Then at AK we took the kids back to the Conservation Station just listening to the CM's and their expertise and Rafiki came out to listen also. Now DH is a big guy, but tends to be claustrophobic in the crowds, so he tends to hang back -Rafiki spotted him from across the room, got his attention, and Rafiki began stroking his goatee in a very contemplative mode - needless to say he was just acknowledging DH in his own way, and everytime Rafiki saw DH they both stroked their goatees that afternoon, just like their own secret handshake. DH still has a Rafiki doll on his golfbag!! Now I know this isn't "Disney" but still magical on the same trip, we were at Medieval Times, now we've always tried to raise DS and DD to be good, fair sports, DS discovered that our "knight" was cheating and didn't like it. Got more and more upset until he couldn't take it anymore he bolted out of his seat in tears and took off running shouting "he's a cheater, I'm going to tell the King!!" Needless to say he had our whole section in an uproar about the cheating everyone cheered the little guy for wanting to get the cheater in trouble!

mickeyfanatics

Fun with the Characters

Well, my funniest moment was not technically with the real Disney Characters. We went to MNSSHP the last time Halloween was on a Friday. We actually went on October 30 and the park was empty.

Anyway, as we walked around the park, several guests were in Disney Character costumes and I kept asking them to stop so I could take my picture with Mickey Mouse, Sully, and a few others.

It was fun! They thought I was crazy, but I guess all Disney Fanatics are.:lol:

disneynut4u

In December 2006, we took my sister and her 2 boys, ages 7 & 8. The entire 7 days, they fought, cried, whined, etc. While in line to see Stitch, the 8 year old hit the 7 year old, which set him off crying again. Stitch walked up to the older one and "spit" on him. Did we get the picture?? NOOOO. Did we get video? NOOOOO. What was I thinking? :confused: It was hillarious!!!! Needless to say, it will be a LONG time before we take them again!! To the people behind us on It's A Small World, we're sorry we ruined your ride! (The 7 year old cried & screamed from start to finish - because he didn't get the seat he wanted.:cry:)

Giavonna98

On my family's first trip we went to the cape may cafe for breakfast. My little sister was seven months old at the time. Chip was at the table behind us, and dale came up to ours. He gave autographs and we took a couple of pictures. Then he walked to my lil sister and shook her hand, she grabbed his finger and wouldn't let go. when dale tried to walk away, my lil sis started to cry:cry:! Chip saw what had happened and shook his head at him. She is four years old now, and dale is her favorite from mickeys gang.i will never forget it.:):):):)

Dragonrider1227

We have a few.
Back in '90, we were at a character breakfast. My little brother (who was three at the time and is autistic) was waiting for characters and none were coming at our table and he was starting to get agitated. (The whole trip, he LIVED for the characters) and before he started to get upset, Minnie came up and he got so happy he just talked a full blue streak of gibberish. Minnie clasped her head in confusion and my dad was like "Yeah, just hug him" XD
A little more recent, at Chef Mickey's Donald Duck saw my mom recording and places his napkin right over her lense. XD I think I have it on youtube somewhere. I'll have to dig around

pjulie75

We had fun this year with Chip and Dale. I have twin girls Abby:) and Chloe:) and Chip and Dale had a laugh with them as they are identical twins. They kept looking at them and gesturing "they look the same" it was really cute and the girls loved it.

I also had a experience with Donald in Mexico, he caught me leaving the ride and had me dancing and trying on hats, I couldn't get away from him!!! My face was scarlet and I couldn't stop laughing:ROFLOL:

I was having my picture taken with Lilo and Stitch in DAK, and my hair was up in a ponytail.

Stitch pulled the band out of my hair, and threw it on the floor, little rascal :ROFLOL:

Susan Savia

Two moments....I had gotten my picture taken with Mickey and I thanked him and he turned and kissed me, but one could clearly hear the 'kissy' sound from within his costume...Too cute.....then the time our family, (self, husband and son and daughter) were walking up Main Street and Goofy snatched my son (then 8 years old) hat from his head and he got very upset until he returned it to him!!! :lol:

Next Trip - January 2009

It's like coming home again......

Todd L

I was Goosed by Minnie Mouse in 1984. Gods honest truth. I was there with my high school Marching band. Talking to some friends and next thing you know I feel a hand on my "posterior". I turn around expecting to see a Friend from school making a joke and Its Minnie Mouse. I was like "WHAT THE" "DID YOU JUST GOOSE ME?" Minnie makes the Betty Boop "boop boop bedoop cheescake" pose and walks away. Me and my friend follow her , she winds up going behind a door. A few minutes later a bunch of people come out and walk right by us. That was that. If anyone knows anyone who played Minnie Mouse back in 84 tell them I said thanks for the memories.

imamouse

Upon entering the Disney Visa character photo location in Innoventions, Goofy was hiding behind the entrance curtain. Poor timing (and poor visibility from his costume) resulted in him clocking me upside the head when I walked in. I think he meant to jump at me to startle me a bit, but got too close :shrug:. He seems mortified and the look on the PhotoPass photographers face was priceless.

As it was purely accidental, I laughed it off and we had an extra long visit with Minnie, Goofy and Donald (perhaps to make up for the "incident").

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom