Funniest Disney Character Moments

jayrose

Operation

I was there with my family this past January and my parnets have the Disney visa card so we were able to get a pictures with Mickey and Pluto in short wait time.

My brother was wearing a shirt that was like the game operation.. you know looked like a guys belly and had different pieces in it that you had to take out.

Well mickey and Pluto both recognized that the shirt was an ode to the game Operation and continued to go up to my brother and tried to take the piece out of his shirt, and since they couldn't they put their hand put it by my brothers nose and close and opening as it was blinking like it would in the game.

And that's all I got.

Mystic

A couple of years ago my mom and I were having dinner at the Garden Grill and I was getting ready to take her picture with Dale when I noticed Chip coming down the stairs behind them. Before I could take the picture though, Chip suddenly pushed my mom out of the way and started fighting with Dale to be the centre of the picture. I managed to snap the picture just as my mom forced her way back into the picture. It didn't help we were both laughing so hard we were crying.

On our trip in 2006, we were in Epcot one day when there was a massive power failure in the area and all the attractions save the World Showcase pavilions (stores and movies only) were open so there were a ton of characters out. We came across Winnie the Pooh and friends in Great Britain. My mom mentioned to Tigger that he was her favourite and the next thing she knew he was taking her out the back door of the pavilion intent on running off with her.

On my trip last year with my friend we were the Liberty Tree for dinner prior to MNSSHP and we were the only adult 'princesses' in the place. Goofy was practically falling all over himself every time he passed by our table. The CMs had to keep reminding him that the Beast and Prince Charming wouldn't be pleased to learn that he was hitting on Belle and Cinderella. (Our costumes were convincing enough that we had a little girl come up and ask us for autographs and pictures because she truly thought we were Belle and Cinderella while we were waiting for dinner. How could we possibly say no?)

bluefaery

A couple of years ago my mom and I were having dinner at the Garden Grill and I was getting ready to take her picture with Dale when I noticed Chip coming down the stairs behind them. Before I could take the picture though, Chip suddenly pushed my mom out of the way and started fighting with Dale to be the centre of the picture. I managed to snap the picture just as my mom forced her way back into the picture. It didn't help we were both laughing so hard we were crying.

On our trip in 2006, we were in Epcot one day when there was a massive power failure in the area and all the attractions save the World Showcase pavilions (stores and movies only) were open so there were a ton of characters out. We came across Winnie the Pooh and friends in Great Britain. My mom mentioned to Tigger that he was her favourite and the next thing she knew he was taking her out the back door of the pavilion intent on running off with her.

On my trip last year with my friend we were the Liberty Tree for dinner prior to MNSSHP and we were the only adult 'princesses' in the place. Goofy was practically falling all over himself every time he passed by our table. The CMs had to keep reminding him that the Beast and Prince Charming wouldn't be pleased to learn that he was hitting on Belle and Cinderella. (Our costumes were convincing enough that we had a little girl come up and ask us for autographs and pictures because she truly thought we were Belle and Cinderella while we were waiting for dinner. How could we possibly say no?)

How cute.

pacochran

Ours was back in 2002, my daughter was wearing a princess hat, and went to get the autograph of "The Queen" from Snow White. She came up to my duaghter, arms folded and with this imperious voice, "Do you know what's better than a princess?" of coarse my daughter is shaking in her shoes shakes her head no. The Queen says "Being Queen!".

Mystic

How cute.

The little girl was adorable. We couldn't say no and ruin her day. It was a good thing we'd seen the real princesses earlier in the day and had gotten their autographs ourselves so we could do a fairly good imitation of them. Let's just say we understand why Disney doesn't let adults dress up outside of MNSSHP.

Pirategirl124

In the Crystal Palace in MK, Piglet came up to us and started pointing at my dad who was wearing a Bengals jersey. We didn't know what he ment until he pointed to the little tiger on it. We started cracking up because we never thought that Piglet would be a Bengals fan! . :)

Disney_Belle

Ok, I have a couple:

When I was 4, I took my first trip to WDW. We were watching the parade, and Friar Tuck from Robin Hood handed me a bunch of balloons. Well the wolf from Pinocchio came up and pretended like he was trying to steal them from me. I told my father to punch him in the nose because he was being mean lol. My father said he was just teasing me and it wouldn't be nice to punch him in the nose. The next day we ran into the wolf again, this time we were trying to get our picture taken with him, and I was still upset about the incident from the day before, so my father lifted me up to take my picture with him, and I punched him right in the nose! I feel bad about it now, but it's kind of funny.

In 2000, my family and I were eating at the Crystal Palace, and my cousin loves Tigger. Well Tigger had visited us already, but decided to sneak up behind my cousin and poke her side (gotta love Tigger!), and my cousin SCREAMED so loud. That is the one thing she hates more than anything, is someone to tickle her. So poor Tigger jumps back (or should I say "bounced") about 5 feet, Eeyore and Piglet stopped what they were doing and made their way over to our table to see what all of the fuss was about, and my poor cousin was in tears from laughing so hard. We have it all on tape, and to this day it still is funny as ever.

joanna71985

That is a really nice thing you did for her.

However (I'm not trying to be mean- I didn't make the rule), guests can be thrown out of the park for taking pictures/writing autographs with other guests. It has happened before.

Mystic

That is a really nice thing you did for her.

However (I'm not trying to be mean- I didn't make the rule), guests can be thrown out of the park for taking pictures/writing autographs with other guests. It has happened before.

I am fully aware of the rules and it was done in full few of a number of CMs since we were standing in the middle of the waiting area at the Liberty Tree Tavern but I think nobody said anything because it was a night for MNSSHP and we they probably saw us talking with the mother first before we agreed to anything. We spent a good few minutes trying to talk the mother out of it. We even told her that she could find the real princesses in the Judge's Tent in Toontown but she said that her daughter was convinced that we really were Cinderella and Belle and it would make her night if she could have our autographs and her picture taken with us. The girl couldn't have been more than four or five at most. There was absolutely no way we could have said no and destroyed the magic for this little girl. If a CM had said anything we would have explained the situation and the mother was right there to explain as well. I just wish we had gotten the woman's email address so we could have gotten a copy of the picture.

frankd1962

I have two from my 2007 solo trip.

First is a CM story. At the 50's Prime Time on my birthday, I had checked in then went to the bar to get a soda. While they were mixing mine up (wanted the flashing ice cube in one of the sodas), the host called out my name. "Frank, Mom wants you at the table now." I called back "In a minute."
"Mom said now." "In a minute." "Mom said Now." "Mom! He's picking on me."

When I got my soda, I went up to him with that smile kids get when they know they have beaten you in something. So he told me to follow him. He placed my menu on my table, cousin so and so would be my server and to enjoy. I followed him back to the podium. He looked back and saw me and asked what was I doing. "You told me to follow you." He looked at me and then said to go to back to my table. The entire way back I was mumbling about him telling me to follow him all the way back to my table. I glanced back and saw him holding his head and shaking it. :drevil:

The character one was at Garden Grill. I had an entire table to myself and it was just cleared of the meal while dessert was being made. Chip comes over and sits across from me. He motions to the empty table and I shrugged. So he proceeds to pound on the table. The handler comes over and tells him to stop causing trouble. He shakes his head and points at me. So I shake my head and point at Chip. So he keeps pounding and pointing while I keep pointing at him. Until I get an idea and blame the handler. So Chip bounces a bit and blames her too. He spills salt on the table and blames her more.While I shrug and smile. All she could do was walk away shaking her head mumbling about the two of us (Chip and me). Chip got up and hugged me then left. :drevil:

I love telling that story and enjoy the memories of what I had during the vacation.

brb1006

While not mine, I came across this photo from Tumblr of Marie stalking the Remi AA at the France Pavilion in Epcot.
tumblr_n1mmmyWTzk1t69duko1_1280.jpg

Here's more info of this event from the original tumblr post
http://bdphillips.tumblr.com/post/77950144894/at-les-chefs-de-france-a-great-restaurant-at

IanDLBZF

Mine would have to be with Chip n' Dale over at Hollywood Studios.
I had brought along a Chip'n'Dale plush and a MagicBand and their MagicBandits. Well, guess what happened? Dale was the first one to point out the plushies! I was like, "that looks like you guys!" I handed the plushies over to them (the plushies were connected by the same thing that holds clothing labels) and they play "tug of war" with the plushies. Next thing I know, Dale grabs hold of my left arm (which has the Chip'n'Dale MagicBand with matching MagicBandits) points himself out, and then I see Dale take off my MagicBand (IDK HOW the fur characters can remove one's MagicBand) and I hear a "he's so excited!" just as Dale starts to run off with it. The blueberry was like "Hey where are you going?!" to Dale. He ran off to the umbrella with it, and she's like "What are you doing?" And Dale did come back, I told them that I was their "biggest fan", Chip pats my friend on the back and hugs me as Dale signs his autograph. My friend also put his Stitch hat on Chip, I do the same thing putting my Mickey hat on Dale, and he tries to fit my MagicBand to his nose! I then ask them "Any of you been getting into trouble recently?" Dale points to Chip, I said "Chip has?" Then Chip points to Dale, and I'm like "Oh it doesn't matter both of you have been getting into trouble recently!"
Now it gets to the funny part, right after the PP photographer took my friend's picture with them, Dale burped into his ear! Just as we were about to leave, Chip still had the plushes. I told him that they were mine, I got them back and the blueberry told him "Don't worry Chip we'll get your own later..."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom