Fun Things for Couple in late 20's to do

cdiddy76

Original Poster
Hi, Could someone please recommend some fun thing for a couple in their late 20's to do. I know everything in Disney is fun, but some big thrill rides and such..Thanks!!

Well my guy and I are in mid 20's and we have a blast at Disney whatever we do.
Thrill Rides: obviously Mission Space, Tower of Terror, Rockin Roller Coaster, Dinosaur
Other things we enjoy: Night Life at Pleasure Island, Boardwalk JellyRolls- Dueling Pianos
And you don't have to be young to enjoy character meals- my favorite is Chef Mickeys
Other suggestions: get tickets to Cirque du Soleil (sp?) for La Nouba, catch the shows at each park (example: Festival of the Lion King at AK) and definitely catch Fantasmic, and Illuminations

No matter what you end up doing, you will come to realize you have many choices!

:) Kristen

MKCP 1985

Originally posted by cdiddy76
Hi, Could someone please reccomened some fun thing for a couple in their late 20's to do. I know everything in Disney is fun, but some big thrill rides and such..Thanks!!

Welcome. A little more information about the couple and what they want would help, but one suggestion would be to make time for Pleasure Island after hours. The clubs offer something for everybody's taste (except, I guess, country music), and stay open late. Two of the most thrilling thrill rides are side by side at Disney MGM - Rock -n- Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror. Have fun

BG Rugger

First of all, welcome to the board:sohappy:

Just a suggestion, but dinner at the San Angel Inne can be pretty romantic. Call ahead and ask for a riverside table:)

MouseMan

People watch! My wife & I love to sit and watch the other guests. We are early 30's but loved to do this even when we were in our late 20's. You will see some of the funniest things ever just by watching other people.

DiPSU224

Are you an active couple? Maybe you could try the outdoor active things like parasailing or boating on Bay lake. I hope to try something like that on my next trip with my boyfriend....

When we were there last time we had planned on doing more "adult" things and then ended up acting like kids and going to character meals and such. Hope you have fun! :)

KevinPage

I would hope a couple in their late 20's wouldn't need to ask this question at such an early age. LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cdiddy76

Original Poster
Thanks for your reponse Kevin, but I'm quite capable of having a good time, thank you VERY much! Question was to ask if people had any recommendations!!

DiPSU224

Where is the best place for a Character meal?

I personally enjoyed breakfast at Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary and dinner with Cinderella and friends at 1900 Park Faire in the Grand Floridian. You might also enjoy the Spirit of Aloha luau at the Polynesian (if you can get reservations) which is a little more for adults. Good luck!

popkid

Originally posted by DiPSU224
Are you an active couple? Maybe you could try the outdoor active things like parasailing or boating on Bay lake.

haha, i was just skimming this thread and thought you asked 'are you an ATTRACTIVE couple'...

it was just funny for a second as i thought you were only suggesting outdoor activities to 'attractive couples' and possibly indoor activities for the non-atractive ones :)

thanks for the laugh :)

Maria

Thanks for your reponse Kevin, but I'm quite capable of having a good time, thank you VERY much! Question was to ask if people had any recommendations!!

Oh don´t take offense please! When I first read the tittle, I thought an old couple was looking for things to do in WDW. Then I read it twice and notice it was only 'late 20´s'! You just made it sound like old when it´s not! Being 33 myself I am not that far from my 'late 20´s'! :lol: :animwink:

My suggestion: try the Comedy Warehouse at P.I. :)

bsandersjr

Hi, Could someone please recommend some fun thing for a couple in their late 20's to do. I know everything in Disney is fun, but some big thrill rides and such..Thanks!!

Hey, My wife and I fit that age (for now).

Try the Comedy Warehouse at Pleasure Island. That was pretty funny, then 8 trax (i think it is) right next door. Mostly 80s music.

We stayed at the Beach Club, but took a boat ride around 7 seas. Just get on the Fort Wilderness boat from MK. Just sit back and enjoy the "cruise" until you get back to MK. That's a good thing to do when you just need a break.

Also, you can rent a bike at the Boardwalk, and ride around from the Boardwalk to the Yacht Club.

Have Fun!
:sohappy:

Pixie Duster

Motion is my favorite club at PI, but that's because of CM nights we all go there and there are a bunch of regulars, like me.

If you want romantic AK and Epcot are the best for that. AK you can walk around and enjoy the animals and the atmosphere. When you go to AK and are heading into the park you go through the Oasis. Take the path to the right. As you go up the path near the end there is a little path to the right that curves around. It's pretty secluded and romantic. Also when you are on Discovery Island near It's Tough to be a Bug, there is a great path behind the fastpass machines. Take your time up the path. It taek right up to the Tree of Life and usually the kangaroos hang out towards the end of the path.

disneyparrothed

This may sound dumb, but my wife and I always make a point to go to the Boardwalk just to take a slow walk around the lake. It seems like the Boardwalk offers a little bit of everything you want with Disney. You can see kids having fun, relax on a bench, watch the boats take people across the lake, hop into a store to pick something up, get a bite to eat, catch a show, or just walk through the hotels. (There's also a workout room, which I assume is reserved for the Boardwalk Hotel guests -- let me go on record and say that even if it were for everyone's use, you wouldn't catch me there).

It started just like your "what is there for us to do" and ended up being a tradition. Now we can spend a couple of hours there.

One thing we used to do when we were at the Poly was to catch the monorail and tour the hotels. We liked to go to each gift shop and get a little something from each place.

M. Racer

I vote for the Beach Club at PI. They usually have a live band. You can dance, or just watch. Also there's always a live band outdoors at the west end of PI. They countdown to midnight and celebrate with fireworks like it's New Year's Eve. Of course you could go back to your room for a game of naked Twister after that!:animwink:

aim

Originally posted by MouseMan
People watch! My wife & I love to sit and watch the other guests. We are early 30's but loved to do this even when we were in our late 20's. You will see some of the funniest things ever just by watching other people.

:sohappy: I agree! Even though I'm a lil younger (19 almost 20) my bf and I LOVE to just sit and watch people. It's relaxing and very interesting!

The Mom

Premium Member
I think I mentioned this in a different thread, but my husband and I discovered the wine tastings at various shops in WS. We figured out that it worked out as 2 glasses for the price of one. (They poured 3-4 4 oz glasses per tasting. ) We shared our samples, of course. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom