Fun Things for Couple in late 20's to do

epcot2004

We have been to two character breakfasts, Chef Mickey's (at the Contemporary) and The Crystal Palace (in Magic Kingdom). Chef Mickey's was better. La Nouba is a great show, so is The Comedy Warehouse.:)

tcb2317

"Drink Your Way Around The World"- Have at least one drink in each country in Epcot's World Showcase. Our faves are the UK & Mexico.

Look for the little known fun stuff. Make sure you hit Epcot's Ice Station Cool- basically a small store that sells Coke merchandise and offers free samples of Coca Cola products from around the globe. Some of them are, hmmmm, interesting to say the least. Make sure you have a camera ready when you try 'Beverly'.
Musical crates, the Singin In The Rain Umbrella, Indy's well, etc. at MGM. Look for Wes Palm the talking tree at AK, PUSH the talking trash can in Tomorrowland or his cousin at Rafiki's Planet Watch in AK.

Spend a night at PI's Adventurers' Club. Just hang out and the show unfolds around you. Check out the different shows in the Library, Mask Room, etc. The guests are part of the show. The club's staff interacts w/ you. Some of the stuff on the wall talks to you. It's always fun for us. For some reason we always get picked on. Spend some time at the bar in the lobby and ask the bartender to 'work a little magic' for you. Kungaloosh! Hope I helped.

Todd

MKCP 1985

I love the Adventurer's Club, too! It deserves its own thread somewhere for all the experiences that have gone on in there.

Kungaloosh!

kellydisney

My bf and I are 25 and 26. There's so much to do there but we love:

Dinosaur at AK is my all time favorite, followed by Splash Mtn, Rock n Rollercoaster, Tower of Terror and Big thunder Mountain for big rides. For slower paced rides we love the Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean and Peter Pan's Flight

JellyRolls @ the Boardwalk - dueling pianos, they play your requests and everyone gets into it, it's awesome

PI - favorites here for a relaxing night are Comedy Warehouse and Adventurer's Club. For a night of hard partying definitely Mannequin's, 8 Trax and the Beach Club!!! Mannequin's has a revolving dancefloor and Beach Club's live bands are usually great. And never underestimate dancing in the streets!

OHANA!! - best best best food on property for dinner. All you can eat skewers of grilled steak, beef, pork, shrimp, chicken wings, wontons, rice, etc. it's so good & if you set up your dinner 40 minutes before the MK fireworks they will dim the lights in the restaurant and play the music too, it's excellent

Mini Golf - I've heard the term PGA putt putt used for Fantasia Gardens, one of the courses is very difficult the other is fun. And Winter/Summerland is my favorite in front of Blizzard Beach.

Resorts - don't forget to check out the different resorts. My favorite is Boardwalk but all of them have different themes. We usually set aside 1/2 day just to check out what's going on at them. Wilderness Lodge and Campground also has a campfire for roasting marshmallows, tell stories and you can also watch an outdoor movie at the campgrounds. I've never done this but we're going to check it out next time.

CHARACTER BREAKFAST - We have been to Ohana's and the Crystal Palace. We loved Ohana's they had the best sausages I've ever eaten in my entire life. We went two years ago and I still talk about them! They also have Mickey Head waffles, not all of the restaurants do. And those were so good!! They bring the food to you on a huge skillet so you don't have to get up unlike Chef Mickey's and Crystal Palace where they have a buffet. I liked this better as it was still all you can eat but only your family was touching the food and you didn't have to get your fat a$$ back up for more. ;)

And finally, a romantic idea would be to get some Fairy Tale Cuvee from one of the gift shops (I know it's at the Boardwalk) and some strawberries or other romantic snack and a blanket and sit on the beach of the Grand Floridian watching the fireworks!

NashvilleMouse

Originally posted by The Mom
I think I mentioned this in a different thread, but my husband and I discovered the wine tastings at various shops in WS. We figured out that it worked out as 2 glasses for the price of one. (They poured 3-4 4 oz glasses per tasting. ) We shared our samples, of course. ;)

I want to do this in April. Any suggestions? I would like to come home with 3-4 bottles of wine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom