Fun Fan get together for EPCOT's 25th on Oct 1st

jedimaster1227

All you need to go is the same wrist band that you will use to enter the Dessert Party nothing else.

Actually, you need your wristband to get a ticket from us. You need your ticket to get into the event.

But neither KP nor I are in the dessert party - what do we need to do?

Then you go as an AP, bringing your pass and a photo ID to the Circle of Life theater. Mind you, the sessions will fill up fast, so get there early to save yourself from missing the experience.

KevinPage

Actually, you need your wristband to get a ticket from us. You need your ticket to get into the event.

Then you go as an AP, bringing your pass and a photo ID to the Circle of Life theater. Mind you, the sessions will fill up fast, so get there early to save yourself from missing the experience.

So it's a first come first serve type thing the day you enter the park and sign up that day?

Disney_Freak429

^^^ Thats my best guss. Adam that was my bad I remember from your other post that we need to get a ticket from you besides having out wristband. So the earlier you get there the better your chance of makeing it in. I am quite sure though that those who want to go won't have too much of a problem getting in. (at least I would hope)

brkgnews

Jedi: Are our dessert party based tickets for Marty's sessions guaranteed admission? In other words, do the tickets your source gave us guarantee us admission without having to fight the line for the general admission (APs)?

jedimaster1227

So it's a first come first serve type thing the day you enter the park and sign up that day?
Jedi: Are our dessert party based tickets for Marty's sessions guaranteed admission? In other words, do the tickets your source gave us guarantee us admission without having to fight the line for the general admission (APs)?
Ultimately, it will be first come first serve for the actually session. Though I'm not sure if our tickets will have specific session times on them, I don't know if they will guarantee seats. I will have more details later this week when I do my final call to Disney.

KevinPage

Ultimately, it will be first come first serve for the actually session. Though I'm not sure if our tickets will have specific session times on them, I don't know if they will guarantee seats. I will have more details later this week when I do my final call to Disney.

After you obtain the details, please be kinds to make phone calls to all 1100 attendees so we know all the gory details :ROFLOL:

jedimaster1227

After you obtain the details, please be kinds to make phone calls to all 1100 attendees so we know all the gory details :ROFLOL:

We only have tickets for those attending our dessert party. Really, everyone else is on their own for the sessions with Marty Sklar. If you aren't an AP or a cast member and you aren't attending the dessert party, you can't get in (at least thats how it looks to be). There isn't too much more I can do for those people except help to provide them with a great schedule of other activities.

A jedi can only do so much! :shrug::lookaroun:shrug:

Disney_Freak429

We only have tickets for those attending our dessert party. Really, everyone else is on their own for the sessions with Marty Sklar. If you aren't an AP or a cast member and you aren't attending the dessert party, you can't get in (at least thats how it looks to be). There isn't too much more I can do for those people except help to provide them with a great schedule of other activities.

A jedi can only do so much! :shrug::lookaroun:shrug:

Your doing wonderful Adam don't worry about it. I know everyone will have an amazing time no matter what.

Seeing Marty is a bonus nobody expected so even having that chance is great.

Those not even going to the Dessert party will have a wonderful time because really whats better than over a thousand EPCOT fans singing along to "Golden Dream" it will be priceless.

jedimaster1227

Your doing wonderful Adam don't worry about it. I know everyone will have an amazing time no matter what.

Seeing Marty is a bonus nobody expected so even having that chance is great.

Those not even going to the Dessert party will have a wonderful time because really whats better than over a thousand EPCOT fans singing along to "Golden Dream" it will be priceless.

Thank you! But to answer the above question, over a thousand fans tearing up at the site of the Dreamfinder... I'm not implying anything though.... Just a dream of mine! :animwink:

EPCOT.nut

Thank you! But to answer the above question, over a thousand fans tearing up at the site of the Dreamfinder... I'm not implying anything though.... Just a dream of mine! :animwink:

Well, we could picket at JII. I am sure Jenn could make some really nice signs for us to carry.

....Imagine 1.000 EPCOT fans picketing the return of the Dreamfinder...

:eek:

:lookaroun

:lol:

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Stupid question..

If Epcot opens at 9am (with the ability to get into the gate a few mins prior for the opening ceremony) but the dedication is at 10am... What do we do until then?

jasondiff

Stupid question..

If Epcot opens at 9am (with the ability to get into the gate a few mins prior for the opening ceremony) but the dedication is at 10am... What do we do until then?

stake out spots, buy pins, buy t-shirts, etc. they could make a killing if they had CMs hawking Epcot anniversary stuff to the people waiting for the rededication!

mousermerf

Account Suspended
stake out spots, buy pins, buy t-shirts, etc. they could make a killing if they had CMs hawking Epcot anniversary stuff to the people waiting for the rededication!

Get your Spaceship Earth planter rocks right here! $29.95, cash - check - or major credit card! Spaceship Earth Planter Rocks! One of a kind!

You all could take that time and help me sneak away from the wedding and go to the rededication without being noticed! My fiance is fairly sure that around 9:30 I'm going to make a break for it and try to run around the lagoon before Disney security catches me. I'm sure a crazy Epcot fan in a bride gown wouldn't look too suspicious... :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom