Frozen Ever After opening day

ToTBellHop

I think it looks like a wonderful ride. The location issue has been beaten to death. At the end of the day, we received a visually-spectacular ride.

I think it's a perfect blending of screens and physical effects. Both enhance each other.

And they managed to beef it up to 5 minutes. Not awful if I FP is. After a 240 minute wait, I'd feel differently.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
I think it looks like a wonderful ride. The location issue has been beaten to death. At the end of the day, we received a visually-spectacular ride.

I think it's a perfect blending of screens and physical effects. Both enhance each other.

And they managed to beef it up to 5 minutes. Not awful if I FP is. After a 240 minute wait, I'd feel differently.

I have to agree....despite the location....not bad considering what they had to work with in that space

aladdin2007

I have been against this from the start, but its pretty impressive and have to say I am pleased. At least it has a nordic feel/tone to it in its design and look. im giddy over the puffins. What does the queue look like when you first enter the building through the doors??.......and is the stave church still locked not reopening at all??

cindy_k

When you think about that fact that getting Kids to like EPCOT / World Show Case is one of the challenges with the park. This ride kind of makes sense.
Today all us Disney fans are all ooooh, ahhhh new ride!
Next month, we will walk past it like we do Winnie the Pooh but the line will be long with all the parents with their little kids.
And I will have more room to move around the Japan store without tripping over them. :D

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Can argue that the ride is too short or has too poor of capacity or is located in the wrong place... but for what they had to work with, I think they did an excellent job! The animitronics are some of the best yet. The first segment of this ride looks particularly well done... makes me quite hopeful for Na'vi River Journey!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom