Frontierland Shootin' Arcade

jessfriends

If I'm not mistaken, Pecos Bill's just went down for an exterior refurbishment and guests are being directed through the Caribbean Plaza/Frontierland portal walkway. Assuming that Frontierland is next on the facade refurbishment project following Main Street and Fantasyland, I would imagine that they'll be working on the facade of the Shooting Gallery next.

Last week I saw the walls up at Pecos Bill but I believe it was still open.

Hopefully they will fix the machine that ate my money! It was fun playing but it would be nice to see some enhancements to it, if that is in their plans.

11:28

Wow, this is funny I was just there on Monday and I stopped at the shooting gallery. I thought to myself, it's really cool that this is still here. Hopefully it will stick around and not fade into the Disney Bone Yard.:dazzle:

muteki

Anyone else think this might be goodbye to The Shootin' Gallery. Just thinkin' the PC powers that be may not be to keen on kids playing with guns.:(

They sell oodles of plastic toy guns at the POTC gift shop and in FL shops. If they had a problem with kids playing with toy guns I think they would go as well.

NewfieFan

As others have already asked... 4 months is a little long, isn't it!?! What would take that long... you could probably rebuild the Shootin' Arcade from scratch in less time than that, couldn't you!?!

We just discovered this on our last trip actually. My son got a kick out of it but my husband did mention that some of the targets were off!

Last time we were there the targets were off and some of the guns weren't working. My husband got a bunch of extra shots for some reason and the one next to him didn't work at all.
On a side note: Was there ever a shooting arcade in the Contemporary? For some reason I remember this when I was a kis but I could be wrong.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom