Trip Report From Droids to Toys… Texting The Boy and Can We Just Blame It On Captain Hook? Our September 2019 Disney Journey (Including Another Ross’ Return!)

Once again, another amazing trip is complete and I have to say… it’s been really hard returning to reality this time. But such is life…

You guys should know us by now…

IMG_5254.JPG

Me – Mary/Mom

IMG_5255.JPG

Ross/Dad /Grumpy – as stated on his MagicBand

IMG_5256.JPG

Julia/Sissy/ Teenager in Love

IMG_0991.JPG

Hope/My Droid Hating Princess whose Autism always lends to some entertaining drama.

IMG_5257.JPG

If you are new to my TR’s or if you need the background of our trip feel free to read my pre-trip…

https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/may-the-force-be-with-us.956441/#post-8780844

Disclaimer: As I am typing up this trip report, my mind is already dreaming of our next adventure. Will I finish this TR before it gets here? Only time will tell.

All caught up? Allrighty then! Let’s go!

Figment Forever

Original Poster
I enjoyed following along and kudos to you for being able to remember so many details years later!
Thank you! I was lucky that I never deleting my notes - or I would have NEVER been able to do it! I had forgotten a lot! lol
Woohoo!! You finished it!!! What a great trip report. It actually turned out to be pretty cool to read the 2 reports simultaneously.
Thanks so much for reading!
Was coming to comment the same. You made me miss this lunch so much! A lot of this report made me miss things of the past. So glad you were able to finish it!

Thanks so much!! I did miss so many things. Ross actualy asked why we didn't want to eat at BoG this past trip and I had to explain to him all the changes. Julia will forever miss that doughnut breakfast!!

Way To Go Good Job GIF by Justin

YAY you finished!!! I LOVE reading your reports!! Can't wait to see how this last one went.
Thanks so much for following along!!

eb3257

I really enjoyed this and give you so much credit for finishing it!!

A random question……did you post about Lego Land NY before it opened or am I thinking of someone else?

Figment Forever

Original Poster
I really enjoyed this and give you so much credit for finishing it!!

A random question……did you post about Lego Land NY before it opened or am I thinking of someone else?

Thank you so much!! Yes - We live about 15 min from Legoland NY and Hope decided she wants to be an "influencer", :rolleyes: so we actually have posted a few videos. I HATE doing it, (I'm a writer - not a "speaker". lol) But I'm hoping as we do more, she will take the lead and I can disappear in the background.

Feel free to like and subscribe!! 🤣

You did it!! I enjoyed reading your report and wondered about you lots over the years. So glad you all are well, and I can't wait to read the next one!

THANK YOU!!! It's such a relief! I'm working on my new TR now, hopefully, it will not take another 4 years!! lol

So glad you finished it!! I always enjoy your TR’s!!😘
If you can finish this there’s no reason I can’t pick back up on my one from January!! Such inspiration!!😁

Thank you!! YES- I think you should go back and finish, I love your TR's!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom