Free Pop?

NowInc

Considering when you get a cup of coke...its 75% ice anyway...they are conserving the "free coke" as it is...

DonickCo

Originally posted by mktiggerman

It's across the street from the Poly, but good luck getting in. It's a military only resort.

Attachments

• thinkthisis_it.jpg
    thinkthisis_it.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 223

Sansaarai

Account Suspended
DonikCo - king of the areial photo!

Well drinking Coke in WDW les me know I am on vacation because Pepsi is huge here in the north east. In Buffalo Pepsi outsells Coke 3 to 1. So if I want to feel like I am on vacation I just grab a coke and sit back.

P.s. DonikCo, where is waldo?

Kontra

Originally posted by tenchu
Anyone noticed that coca-cola and pepsi taste much better in America than they do in Britain?

I've read that Coke has different recipes for its products all over the world. It goes according to what the population of that specific area prefer. I also heard that coke might actually even have slightly different recipes for the different areas of this country. Anybody know if this is true?

And it's pop, and pop alone.

Rider

Anyone ever go to the coke place in EPCOT? Free coke products from around the world.

Anyways... Holiday World in Indiana gives free pop all day to guests. No hook, no catch. First time free, everytime free.

Why can't Disney do that? :lol: (Because they are money hungry, that's why :animwink: )

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Neither Coke nor Pepsi are the No1 drink in Scotland. Its that great product Irn Bru (iron brew) that rules the drinks market. It rots youre teeth gives you wind and is full of addatives, just the way we like it!! And being a Scottish company there is just no way theyd let Disney have it for free.

And we call it juice or scoosh.

kal1484

Original Poster
Originally posted by Jodigrl328
hey princess, are you originally from michigan??? I'm from pittsburgh and always get made fun of for calling soda pop.

Born in Ohio, lived there for 3 years, and been in the great southwest of michigan for the other 14. I call it pop, I don't call it soda, or soda pop, just pop :)

raven

I've lived in over 11 different states and soft drink names change. In the northern area we call it Pop, in Missouri we called it Soda or Sodi, and in Southern Indiana, it was Coke (no matter what soft drink you were drinking, Pepsi, RC, whatever!)

I have been to the Coca Cola Musium in Atlanta and it is a larger version of the Cool Zone at Epcot. Many drinks are made by Coca Cola for different countries and they have samples there. Ones with Ginger, Apricots, Apples, Ginsing, all of which are nasty to me.

adr315

Beverly (available at both Epcot and the Coke museum in Atlanta) is the worst drink i have ever tasted in my life. I always prank friends at Epcot by telling them "it tastes awesome!" hehe....

castlecake

WHat Canadians hear in the states(On the last trip to WDW i went solo and met to guys my age,14, from new Hampsier)....

Pop..... POP, do you mean Soda???

" say it again"
"mum"
"ha ha you dont say it right its mom"

" Do you have Sundaes up there?"

" What do you call subs?"

" Ha ha you say Pardon"

Well they knew we had a Prime Minister, I'll give them that...

Oh, and Kevin, Jamie if you read this its Tyler! (eh?):drevil:

BA BA BA BA BA
BA BA BA BA BA
THE JOY OF PEPSI-COLA!

POP!:sohappy:

Disney4648

Okay Disney pays a very small price for thier Coca-Cola, why is this? Well you have Ice Station Cool at Epcot that is sponsored by Coke and is a huge advertisement, there is a coke logo on the resort mugs i believe, and there is a coke logo on all of the drink cups at the food court....I hope disney does not sign with pepsi

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by PuertoRekinSam
yeah here's something for you to ponder.

Planet hollywood is normally a pepsi affiliate, they even have pepsi comericials in the video reel. The WDW PH is the only American PH not to sell Pepsi

But for some reason DisneyQuest sells Pepsi.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Originally posted by DisneyInsider

But for some reason DisneyQuest sells Pepsi.

hmm.. maybe since it's because Cheesecake factory isn't Disney owned. But I've gone there like 10 times already this year and I remember them selling coke

ToTBellHop

they sell pepsi...yet another reason not to go to DisneyQuest. Not to mention the quality and service at FoodQuest has REALLY gone down...I went during Feb. Break and they were OUT of food! I went from one station to another and they didn't have what I wanted! I was enraged! I won't lose sleep when DisneyQuest closes...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom