Free Dining with Disney Visa

Thanks for the reply Master Yoda. It should be ok because wifes family was planning on getting two rooms at pop. Would it be possible to contact you on sunday to book their reservations?

wannabeBelle

Thanks for the reply Master Yoda. It should be ok because wifes family was planning on getting two rooms at pop. Would it be possible to contact you on sunday to book their reservations?

Also run the cost of the vacation with this offer if you stay at Pop NOT using your DVC points. The last time I did this it was like a $200.00 difference and that was assuming the DVC points were free ( I know they arent but I didnt factor it in) The only thing we factored in was the cost of the tickets and the dining plan with the DVC accomodations vs. the Free Dining offer. Just sayin'!!! Marie

kylewr86

Everyone do yourself a favor and run the numbers.Every time i have looked at the Dining offers its always cheaper to not get it and get a room discount instead and pay my way for food.

kylewr86

I'm not sure how the plan will work this year exactly but in the past all that you had to do was start your trip within those dates. For example, if you arrive for a 14 night stay on September 29, then you would get free dining for the duration of your trip. This has been the case with us for our last 3 trips.

I have booked rooms like this before.You only have to start your vaca in the specified time frame.They dont care if you stay after the dates.It is still more money in their pockets the longer you stay on property

Cosmic Commando

Everyone do yourself a favor and run the numbers.Every time i have looked at the Dining offers its always cheaper to not get it and get a room discount instead and pay my way for food.
It all depends on your party size and accomodations. For my family of four staying at Pop, I'm not sure there's ever been a better discount than free dining.

wannabeBelle

Hey Cosmic, Absolutely true!!! But it does depend on your party mix and the resort you want to see what is the best deal for you. That is why it always pays to look at it both ways (or have your favorite Kingdom Konsultant agent do it for you!) to determine what is best for you. Have a great day! Marie

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom