Free dining for Jan/Feb 2013???

MITCH 112198

Is there anyone out there waiting for free dining to be offered for Jan/Feb 2013 besides me?
We go to Disney every year on free dining times but always with a set of grandparents in tow, but this coming time in Feb 2013 we are going just the 4 of us. SOOOOOOOOOO excited...

MaryMcMagic

I am booked, but have not booked airfare just in case I may have to adjust dates to get a promo/better promo. Airfare is astronomical right now...OY! the promo will be irrelevent if I have to spend $500 per person for my family of 4 just for a flight. C'MON ALREADY!!!!

Upvote 0

disney dharling

I'm planning on turning 40 in a Disney park in February. Which deals are available may help me decide between DL and WDW. Come on free dining.... mamma needs a vacation.

Upvote 0

jamesgf

We went ahead and booked anyway, airfare was ~$800 (total) for 3 of us from WI. Hope to hear something so we can get some sort of dining discount.

Upvote 0

Schternli

Word on the street is that they'll start offering late October-early November and that 2013 may very well be the last year free dining is offered. (They've promised their shareholders or something?) We had to cancel our Jan 2012 trip because I got put on bedrest, DYING to go in 2013!! (May just make my dining reservations now. ;)

Upvote 0
Well, I sure hope you're wrong about free dining not being offered in 2014. We're planning a trip for Jan/Feb 2014, and would love to get free dining. Saved us $1,200 our last time!

Upvote 0

disneypearl

I may just go ahead and book tomorrow or at some point this weekend. If there becomes a special I can just change my reservation. I am sure that some type of discount will be released soon but am wanting to get a reservation made.

Upvote 0

Leolioness4200

I booked my 2013 trip back in Aug and have been hoping for the free dining promo ever since! I might have to cancel the trip altogether if free dining is not offered :(

Upvote 0
Finally the January promos are out! I got an email today for Disney Chase cardholders to prebook a discounted vacation with dining included. According to the email the discount goes out to the general public on the 10th but cardholders can book now. I was on the phone with my travel agent within minutes! Have been WAITING so long for this!

valid for stays from 1/2 - 3/27. book by 12/31

Upvote 0

CB2@disney

I had already booked a reservation for Dec 31- Jan 8th. Knowing that the free dining promo is coming out in a few days I called disney and had them split my reservation in two so that I could take advange of the promo starting on the 2nd.... now on the 7th, I just have to call in and ask for them to apply the new promo to my exsiting reservation. COOL!!!! I'm even going to get money back and my vacation will be paid in full. Life is good.

Upvote 0

MaryMcMagic

It's not exactly a free dining promo, but I've seen some posts that say it's like paying child prices for the adult dining plan. At least its something!

Upvote 0
It's not a free dining promo. Here's the text from the Chase site: "Save up to $600 on a 5-night/6-day Walt Disney Travel Co. room, ticket and dining plan package for stays most nights 1/2 – 3/7/2013 at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels. Take advantage of this advanced booking offer from October 4-7 before it becomes available to the general public on October 10, 2012."

Upvote 0

Todd H

I don't get the "dining discount" aspect of it - all I see is a room discount...

There's two discounts...a room only discount and a discount on packages that includes room, tickets, and dining. The CMs will run both when you call to see which one is the better deal for you.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom