Free Dining Extention..

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I just got an email from Disney Destinations for a free dining offer good if you book from 9/28 - 10/11/2008 for $63 a day per person.

It is a pin offer. (I would suggest taking out the link since someone will proablly attempt to use your pin code. Even though it will not work for someone else I am sure someone would still try and attempt it.)

It is not an Extention of the previous offer.

JPVonDrake posts it nicely for another just that just went out.

Just to confirm...

This is a direct mail PIN offer only, and is not available to the general public nor is it available to all FL Residents, only those the offer is sent to. There is no published code, the selected Guest gets a numeric PIN number that must be verified in our systems before the offer can be extended.

Remember, direct mail PIN offers are non-transferable, and can only be used by the person who's name AND mailing address matches the offer sent. If a Guest tries to use another Guest's PIN number, both Guest could be removed from receiving future PIN offers.

wannabeBelle

It is a pin offer. (I would suggest taking out the link since someone will proablly attempt to use your pin code. Even though it will not work for someone else I am sure someone would still try and attempt it.)

It is not an Extention of the previous offer.

JPVonDrake posts it nicely for another just that just went out.
Originally Posted by JPVonDrake
Just to confirm...

This is a direct mail PIN offer only, and is not available to the general public nor is it available to all FL Residents, only those the offer is sent to. There is no published code, the selected Guest gets a numeric PIN number that must be verified in our systems before the offer can be extended.

Remember, direct mail PIN offers are non-transferable, and can only be used by the person who's name AND mailing address matches the offer sent. If a Guest tries to use another Guest's PIN number, both Guest could be removed from receiving future PIN offers.
I couldnt have said it better myself!!!! Also if you cant verify the lead guest's name as the one who the PIN was sent to, it will be invalid. If your PIN Is attempted to be used by another guest, as JP said any future PIN offers may not be made to you. Belle

DisneyWall-E

how many people can be included in this offer, just one room? and dose it have to be a family of four? I ask because my wife got one in an email and we have no children.

wannabeBelle

All of these offers are completely able to be customized to your family. If you dont have kids, that is fine the pricing will be based on two adults. Give Disney or your favorite travel agent a buzz and see what the offer is like just for the two of you!!!! Belle

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Actually its a funny story I let someone use my log in to order a planning DVD because they dont have internet at home. Ill remove the link.

Doug7856

I'm sad to say that since we joined DVC, Disney doesn't send us any pin activated discounts. Their loss and mine, because an offer like this would be tempting to us. (Since my wife is a teacher and due to the school schedule the regular free dining doesn't work for our family at all.)

Doug

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I ordered a vacation DVD that same day and I didnt get anything either. I mean Im already going but if I wasnt Id be kinda sour right now.

bgula

I've ordered 2 DVDs over the past year or so and never received one! I was hoping to get on the list so they'd possibly send me some kind of PIN. I guess being AP holders for years you just can't fool them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom