free dining bounceback for 2009

Lucky

Original Poster
When we arrived at CS on Sunday the 24th, we had a flyer in our room offering the regular dining plan free for packages booked during our stay, good for stays from 8/23/09 through 10/1/09.

The flyer listed prices only for moderate and deluxe, but the CM I booked with told me the offer also applied to values, and that the flyers were being distributed at the values also.

I spoke to 2 different CMs who both assured me that this was for the regular dining plan and not for the forthcoming fast food dining plan.

I can't find any mention of this offer in any existing threads on this site, even though the flyers have been out there for 9 days already.

Ausdaddy

When we arrived at CS on Sunday the 24th, we had a flyer in our room offering the regular dining plan free for packages booked during our stay, good for stays from 8/23/09 through 10/1/09.

The flyer listed prices only for moderate and deluxe, but the CM I booked with told me the offer also applied to values, and that the flyers were being distributed at the values also.

I spoke to 2 different CMs who both assured me that this was for the regular dining plan and not for the forthcoming fast food dining plan.

I can't find any mention of this offer in any existing threads on this site, even though the flyers have been out there for 9 days already.

Yes!!!! Thanks, Lucky.

minnie61650

Thanks for the info.

We are going to book the bounceback during our stay next week.

Here is a photo of the flyer:

Bouncebackoffer.jpg

Happy days are here again!:)

Lucky

Original Poster
I've learned for sure that this offer is for all three classes of resorts. The flyers distributed in value rooms list sample prices only for value and moderate, and the flyers at moderates list sample prices only for moderate and deluxe. But the offer code is the same (DJX).

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I can't read what the prices are for 74 for what and 95 for what? LOL
74/person/night at Moderates - based on a family of 4 in a Standard room [total package price $1763, savings of $654]
95/person/night at Deluxe - based on a family of 4 in a Standard room at AKL [total package price $2276, savings of $654]

You need reading glasses... :lol:

Lucky

Original Poster
$74 per day per person, based on a family of 4 in a standard room for 5 night, 6 days, for standard park tickets. Total package price $1764.

$74 applies to moderates. $95 is for AKL. Other deluxes would be more. Park hoppers would be more. Water parks option would be more. Water view room would be more. Etc.

imamouse

I can't read what the prices are for 74 for what and 95 for what? LOL

Those are the package prices per person, per day at moderate ($74) and deluxe ($95) resorts (might vary) for the 2009 free dining offer.

Edit: Lucky beat me to it.

Does anyone know the pp/pd price for the value resorts?

Lucky

Original Poster
Those are the package prices per person, per day at moderate ($74) and deluxe ($95) resorts (might vary) for the 2009 free dining offer.

Edit: Lucky beat me to it.

Does anyone know the pp/pd price for the value resorts?
I believe it was $58.

Lucky

Original Poster
OK, now I see a related thread in Trip Planning. Seems to make sense to have it under News.

now the prices listed in the flyer that is including the regular dining plan not the quick service one, room and park tickets?
And after you put the 200.00 down, how long before your trip do you have until you make your final payment?

partyoffour

So I should wait for the flyer when I arrive or run up like a little kid with 200 bucks and say ME FIRST!!!!! :ROFLOL:

In other words do u have to have the flyer in hand or can you just ask at check in LOL

wolf29

We just returned from WDW. We split our stay between Pop & Port Orl. never heard until the offer until our return home, never received one of the flyers in either resort. I did call and was told that the offer is limited in availability and not being offered everyday in every resort. Very disappointing, as I certainly would have taken advantage. Now we'll have to wait & try and put together our own discount using codes. It would have been nice to have that taken care of in advance.

We just returned from WDW. We split our stay between Pop & Port Orl. never heard until the offer until our return home, never received one of the flyers in either resort. I did call and was told that the offer is limited in availability and not being offered everyday in every resort. Very disappointing, as I certainly would have taken advantage. Now we'll have to wait & try and put together our own discount using codes. It would have been nice to have that taken care of in advance.

So if I am understanding this right, they are picking and choosing what resort is getting it?
It wasn't offered on your t.v.?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom